CHAPTER 6 - Hallucinations

Y/n's POV:

Y/n's POV:

I was trying to cook breakfast as I was panicking while I was cooking the eggs as I was scared that hot oil will spill over me.

Then droplets of hot oil touched my skin as I felt a little bit of pain as I yelled from the top of my lungs as I was panicking and crocodile tears streamed down my face.

"AHHHHHH IT HURTS! SOMEONE TAKE ME TO A HOSPITAL AHHHHH!" I yelled as I see Atsushi running into the kitchen with a worried look at it was replaced by a deadpanned expression.

"W-what happened now?"

"Hot oil spilled over me! I'm gonna die! Atsushi take me to the hospital, please!" I said as I was now clinging to him.

"Y/n-san don't be so overdramatic..."

"EH!? I'm not overdramatic everything here is going to kill me! I'm gonna die!"

Atsushi sighed as he went over to the burnt eggs and turned off the stove. Atsushi and I are roommates starting this day as we were going to work for the Armed Detective Agency. I then see Atsushi starts to panic.

"Y/n-san! Go dress up! And lets meet Dazai-san! He said it was important! He said I was in a crisis! We need to go immediately" Atsushi said as he panicked a little.

"Wait? really? OKAY! Dazai my future husband! We're coming!" I yelled as I went to go change into my Demon slayer uniform as I then put on my Jacket that they gave me.

We then went outside of our apartment door. As Atsushi holds a phone and seems to be talking to someone.

"Atsushi who is that?" I asked.

"Hmm? Oh, It's Dazai-san" He said as I immediately took the phone from him.

"Dazai! My love! My dear future husband! Are you alright there!? Atsushi going to save you as I will stay here! Cause 87% of fear took over me! Atsushi said there was a crisis!?" I yelled through the phone as I heard on the other side a chuckle coming out from him.

"Y/n look behind you!" Dazai said through the phone in a cheerful tone. Both of us looked behind us and to see Dazai stuck on an oil drum. We both went down and went over to Dazai with a deadpanned expression.

"Umm... What is this?" Atsushi started.

"What do you think?" Dazai asks.

"Morning Hallucinations...?" I said.

"Wrong!" Dazai said back.

"Could it be an enemy attack? Did you get on a trap?" Atsushi asks.

"I got in myself," He said as we both have a deadpanned expression.

"I heard that there is a way of committing suicide by getting in an oil drum, I like suicide but I don't like suffering or pain!" He stated.

"Wait! Stop doing those things! How can I marry you if you're already dead!?" I said.

"Then find another husband, like how I tried to find a woman who likes to join me on a double suicide" He simply stated as an invisible arrow strikes through my heart.

"But! you're the one who killed those demons last night! right!? I have no choice but to force you on marrying me! I'm going to marry you!" I said with a determined look on my face

We then helped him got out of the oil drum 

FLASHBACK

"Now... Nakajima Atsushi and Agatsuma Y/n. From now on you are both a member of the Armed Detective Agency." Dazai said.

"Wait? REALLY IS THAT EASY!?" I ask as he nods.

"Hai! And that you have a special type of ability you have Y/n"

"I accept the job even though I don't know what I'm going to work for... But I accept!"

"Great! You and Atsushi will be roommates then!"

FLASHBACK ENDS

"That hurt," He said as he eases the pain. "You both saved me Atsushi, Y/n. Without you guys, I would have split my waist in half"

"Didn't you ask your coworkers for help?" Atsushi said.

"I called them and I told them I was about to die, but... But then everyone said stuff like 'congratulations' What's with that?"

'Of course, they'd say that,' I thought.

"Seriously. People with gifted supernatural powers have something wrong with them inside..." Dazai said.

"Dazai-san" Atsushi started.

"Yes?"

"Everyone at the Armed Detective Agency the private eyes, that is... They all have powers, right?" Atsushi said.

"That's right. They're an armed force who confront forces that the police can't" Dazai sighed out.

"So there is no way that I can join," Atsushi said as he looked down.

"Atsushi! Why are saying that to yourself! You are gifted! While I am the one that can't join! But look! I'm still accepted!" I said as I scolded him. "I'm just a coward and can't even slay demons! It's okay to run away but never give up!"