CHAPTER 7 - Exam

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

"We're going to meet the guarantor who'll introduce you to the job, I'm sure he'll like both of you," Dazai said to them as they were walking.

"What's the job?" Atsushi asks as Y/n went closer to Atsushi.

'I'm gonna die! I will have to stick with Atsushi and Dazai for the rest of my life as I will find a way to marry Dazai...' Y/n thought as she was daydreaming of Dazai being her husband.

"No point in telling you now. Well, they may be an exam" Daizai said snapping out of Y/n thoughts.

"Eh? An Exam? Just like the final selection?" Y/n asks.

"I don't know what the final selection is but yes, there is an exam. Atsushi-kun do you know how to write?" Dazai said.

"Um... Yes, I know how to write and read." Atsushi said.

"If so, you're fine," Dazai said in a cheerful tone.

"Wait...? That's it!? There are no fighting demons and survive for seven days? Just writing on a paper!?" Y/n said in an exciting manner as Atsushi sighed in relief.

"Yes, and you both will be fine, I guarantee it," Dazai said.

"You've really saved me," Atsushi said to Dazai as he starts to laugh.

"Yes! You should really thank me, and everything will be fine! After all, I am Dazai..." He said in a prideful tone. "The one and only whom the agency's trust, and whom the public adores!" 

 "The one and only whom the agency's trust, and whom the public adores!" 

"Wait! Atsushi-kun! You should've thanked me too!" Y/n said.

"Why?" Atsushi asked completely confused.

"Umm... I cooked you breakfast! And I tried to help you when you were on the brink of starvation!" Y/n said.

"But Y/n-san... You burnt the food as you yelled for help... But anyways thank you Y/n-san for your help as well, I really appreciated it" Atsushi said as he smiled.

"Aww Atsushi-kun, You really don't have to give me all the praise hehe~ But... Thank you~ hehe~" Y/n said.

 Thank you~ hehe~" Y/n said

"But... you asked me that I should thank you..." Atsushi said as he sweatdropped.

"I never said that, hehe~" Y/n quickly said as Dazai was about to say something but then was cut off.

"To think I found you on a place like this, Dazai! You bandage-squandering machine!" Kunikida yelled as Y/n had a mini heart attack. Dazai then yells and covers his face in a dramatic way as people looked at him weirdly.

"Nice nickname there, Kunikida," Dazai said in a dramatic tone.

"Who's the one and only that the agency trusts? We get complaints, curses, and grievances about you!" Kunikida scolded him.

"What?" Both Y/n and Atsushi deadpanned.

"What? since when did I ever get a complaint?" Dazai said.

"This is from a call in August: 'One of your employees has been caught offshore on a fishing net.' 'Can you come and get him?' A call, in September: 'A weirdo has buried himself on a farm. Could he be one of yours?' A call in the same month: 'Pay your whole tab! All six months of it!' " Kunikida said as he was imitating it in different voices in either high and low pitch.

"That's impossible... Kunikida-kun, who knew you were so good at imitating people like that!?" Dazai said as Kunikida was ticked off by it.

"You bastard! Stop ridiculing me!" Kunikida said as he was choking Dazai.

Y/n and Atsushi then sweatdropped as they both witnessed the scene in front of them

Y/n and Atsushi then sweatdropped as they both witnessed the scene in front of them. Many people looked at the idiots weirdly as they are on the sidewalk.

"I-I don't know these weird people! I am not with them!" Y/n said as she went up to random boys.

"Please marry me! I am gonna die just by staying here in the city! And I am surrounded by crazy people! PLEASE MARRY ME! You seem like a good husband and handsome too! Please marry me, I don't know when I'll die!" Y/n said to a boy who was in their twenties. As she was grabbing both hands. The boy looked at her as he sweatdropped at her actions.

"S-sorry... I have a girlfriend" The boy said.

"What!? W-well! She can still be your girlfriend then I can be your wife! It's different! now please marry me!" Y/n said as Atsushi went over to her.

"I am so sorry about her! She is just like this," Atsushi said as he pulled Y/n away from the man.