CHAPTER 10 - Two seconds

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

"All of you! Stop making fun of me! I swear if anyone gifted with supernatural powers is messed up inside..." The bomber says with a psychotic look on his face as he pressed the button as the bomb starts a countdown from 30 seconds...

"It'll explode in 30 seconds!?" Atsushi says.

"Brat!" Kunikida yelled out to Atsushi as the bomber stops him from coming close to the bomb.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHGG WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! I'm GONNA DIE! I'm GONNA DIE!!!!" Y/n yelled as she panicked as everybody looked at her.

Y/n then went over to Dazai as she held both of his bandage arms.

"Dazai-kun! I ONLY KNOW YOU FOR TWO DAYS! AND I ONLY HAVE LESS THAN 30 SECONDS TO LIVE! SO PLEASE WILL YOU MARRY ME!" Y/n said as her expression was mixed with Determination and fear.

Meanwhile, Atsushi was trying to find a way to save everyone, then the thought that Dazai said pops up in his mind. 'If they could cover the bomb they might be able to mitigate the force of the explosion a bit explosion

"Something to cover it..." Atsushi muttered.

"That's it! I'm gonna die!" Y/n said as crocodile tears fell, and something unexpected happens next.... 'Y/n fainted as she fell asleep on the ground'

Another unexpected thing happened... Atsushi covered the bomb with his body.

"Huh? What am I doing?" Atsushi asks himself.

"Idiot!/Brat!" Both Dazai and Kunikida yelled.

And there are Two seconds left and those two seconds... Everybody in the room felt tingly all of a sudden as sparks of electricity are everywhere in the room.

And all of a sudden there was lightning. Y/n dash towards Atsushi as she grabs the bomb while she is still being unconscious.

She jumps out of the window with the bomb in her hands as she breathes out.

"Thunder Breathing First Form, Thunderclap and Flash," Y/n said as she cuts the bomb and lightning from the sky surrounded her.

She landed on the ground as she is still asleep.

She finally wakes up.

"Ha? What did the hell happen? Am I dead? Did I just Die?" Y/n said as her vision was still a bit blurry and bright from the lightning. "Is this the afterlife? Why does it look like the city... WAIT AM I A GHOST?!" Y/n said as everyone around her looked at her weirdly.

"Y/n-san!" I then heard a familiar voice and it was Atsushi's.

"huh? Atsushi-kun? WAIT! YOU'RE DEAD TOO!? OH THANK GOD I'M NOT ALONE AS A GHOST!" Y/n said.

"Y/n... You're not dead yet"

"Hah? So then how did I get here... On the streets?"

"You used your ability"

"Oh."

"And that was a fake bomb! The thing we did was THE TEST! Y/N-SAN! We are officially members of the Armed Detective Agency!" Atsushi said with a bright smile on his face.

"And I still can't believe you did all of that within two seconds," Atsushi said as he pointed out to the Agency building with a broken window.

"Did I... Do that?" 

____________________________________________

Sorry If this is a short chapter... BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT I'M DONE COMPLETING MY MODULES! 

I feel bad for not updating... for almost a month...

BUTT🍑 

At least I've updated, right...?

PLEASE FORGIVE ME I FEEL ASHAMED FOR NOT UPDATING :')

- Lazy_Insomniac_