CHAPTER 11 - Take a guess

3rd Person POV:

3rd Person POV:

"I am very sorry! Even though it was your exams, I am so rude! My name is Tanizaki Junichiro. I work as an assistant of sorts in the Agency." The orange-haired male said.

"No, please don't worry about it!" Atsushi says. 'He's an unexpectedly good person' 

"And this is-"

"His sister Naomi!" Naomi said as he cuts off his brother's introduction and began hugging him in an unusual way.

"You're siblings...?" Y/n said as she deadpans at their actions. "You don't really look like brother and sister..."

"Oh? You doubt us?" Naomi said as she softly touches his brother's face. "Of course were siblings by blood. We're quite similar especially in this part" She said as her hand went under Junichiro's sweater as he tensed up.

'What in the hell is happening!?' Both Atsushi and Y/n thought.

"You both are now part of the Armed Detective Agency... DON'T CAUSE ANY TROUBLE FOR ANYONE! Or wreck the Agency's good name." Kunikida yelled as Y/n falls back. "The rest of us are committed to doing that at the very least. Right, Dazai?" Kunikida said as he turns around and to see Dazai is flirting again.

"Would you strangle me with these fragile, delicate fingers?" Dazai said as Kunikida went up to him and hits him right at the back of the head.

"Are you wrecking the Agency's name?! Just as I said we wouldn't?" Kunikida yells at him. "Don't go ask for her help all the time! I'll crush your neck with these bony fingers!" He said as he strangles Dazai again.

"Come to think of it... what were you both doing before you joined the agency?" Y/n asks as both of their heads turn to her.

 what were you both doing before you joined the agency?" Y/n asks as both of their heads turn to her

"Uh! I didn't really mean anything with that question" Y/n says.

"Take a guess," Dazai said.

"Huh?"

"Oh. It's a game we play often" Dazai started. "The rookie tries to guess the former jobs of their senior colleagues. Well, it's their training as private investigators." 

While Atsushi trying to guess what was Dazai's job before the agency was a crow then flew towards the window where Y/n sits as she eats her snacks. But sadly the crow hits the window as Y/n has a mini heart attack as she began to panic.

"AN ATTACK!? I'M GOING TO DIE!" Y/n yelled as everyone deadpans at her actions.

"Y/n-san please calm down it's just a bird that hit the window," Atsushi says as they didn't notice that the crow went inside as they landed in front of Y/n.

"Huh? Why is a crow here? Where is Chuntaro?" Y/n asks as she tries to find her little sparrow.

"That doesn't matter! You've been signed up for a mission of finding and slaying demons in Yokohama!! They say that these demons have the ability to blend with humans! CAW!" The crow yelled as Y/n covers her sensitive ears.

"THE CROW CAN TALK!?" Atsushi yelled as he looks at the crow in disbelief.

"Of course I can talk!! I'm going to peck your eyes out!!! TATACAW!(Hehe Eren)" The crow said.

"Demons?! WHY NOW!? I'M ENJOYING MY LIFE!!" Y/n said.

"YOU SHOULD GO!! GO!! DEMONS ARE ROAMING AROUND YOKOHAMA!!" The crow yelled out as the people around the area were so confused.

"Ok Ok! I'll go! Just keep Quiet you damn bird! I'll cook you!" Y/n said as she was annoyed as the crow quickly took off flying away from her.

"I'm really sorry guys. I have to go somewhere. I'm sorry that I can't be here for my first day at work!" Y/n said as she bows and quickly left feeling nervous and scared as always.

'I'M GONNA DIE!' Y/n thought as she tries to find the crow for more information.