♫︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1 ♫︎

••●══════••●۩۞۩●••══════●••

"noo, im busy she groaned to the person on the other line of the phone call. "C'mon please I need to prove kuroo wrong" bokuto whined.

"hmm, fine..just send me the link" y/n finally gave into the volleyball players  pleas after a solid five minutes. "Thank you n/n I love you" he said dragging out the 'you'. "I love you too" hanging up the call, she soon received a notification from bokuto's contact.

*insert discord link*

She clicked on it and joined the server, seeing that a call was active. y/n connected her phone to her speakers and put on some music but had it turned up loud enough for her to hear but not too loud to disturb her side of the call.

now playing: D is for Dangerous by arctic monkeys

She joined the call only to hear very obnoxious yelling from familiar voices and unfamiliar voices. "Hey bokuto I'm here" she said but her greeting went unheard after all the ruckus coming from different lines of the call.

she placed her microphone closer to her lips before blowing into the mic. the voices finally calmed down and y/n repeated a small "hi".

"N/nnnn!!" She heard from a familiar voice. "Hey kuroo" she said, slight smile creeping onto her lips. "Woah she sounds hot" an unfamiliar voice stated boldly. "you know, other people usually start off with a greeting like "hi"?'" she replied.

"oh yeah...well then, bokuto, are you gonna introduce us?" another voice questioned. an excited hum left bokutos lips before he added onto his agreement.

"this is y/n guys! she's pretty cool," bokuto practically had a smile in his voice and it was very prominent to those who were listening."and y/n, i know you can't see their faces right now so you'll have to do with names for now" he added on the final part of his introduction and not even a second later, y/n spoke.

"that's cool, remembering names shouldn't be too hard, right?"

"I'm osamu miya"

"I'm atsumu miya"

"I'm suna-"

The voice caught her off guard which caused her to blurt out "woah...thats crazy, i kinda forgot the rest of your names already".

"n/n you literally just met him...and barely". kuroo said with an annoyed tone. she only let out a small laugh pass her lips and quickly "apologized".

"I'm deeply sorry for my obscene behavior." Suna let out a very quiet chuckle at her words but it was still heard. "el oh el, it's fine"

"THE STOIC SUNA RINTAROU LAUGHED?" atsumu said in shock as his audio became crusted due to the volume of his voice. "Uhh anyways... y/n you already know bokuto, akaashi, kenma, and I" kuroo ignored the words of the twin.

"Mhm" she replied

"N/n, join our roblox server!"

"uhh..okay"

"Bokuto no need to yell your mic is already close to you" the soft voice of fukorodani's setter said. "sorry akaashi" he laughed in return. y/n then joined the natural disaster server as her character jumped around in the lobby to find the others.

"yo, im here peasants!" she announced, making suna and kenma chuckle in reaction. "N/n, come here. I need to prove kuroo wrong" bokuto said. She walked around looking for bokuto and finally found him with kenma, kuroo, atsuma, osamu, akaashi, and suna.

"Yeah?" She asked

"See I told you me and n/n had matching outfits!!"

"Dammit that's not fair!!"

"Your avatar is hot y/n" atsumu blurted. "Tsumu what the hell?" his twin replied in disgust. "I'm literally a fucking bannana" she laughed. "even your laugh is cool" he said

"damn, imagine fanboying over someone you haven't even known for atleast thirty minutes" they heard suna mumble through his mic.

"exactly" kenma agreed.

"Come on the game is about to start" akaashi announced.

now playing: fireside by arctic monkeys

when the song started, it imeedietly caught suna's ear.

"Who's listening to arctic monkeys right now?" he asked. "Oh its probably y/n she has a weird obsession with their band" kenma informed "dont say it like its a bad thing." She said in a playful tone. "Oh cool I listen to them too" suna said which made her feel better since she never met anyone with the same music taste as her.

"Suna are you okay?" Asked osamu

"Wait am I what?" He asked confused.

"okay?" He repeated

"okay what?" suna said.

Y/n, bokuto, kuroo, and atsamu let out a laugh from sunas response. a smile imeedietly crept onto her lips once again after remembering suna's confession about liking the band too.

'same music taste? And his voice is cool?'

♡♡♡

After a while of playing she decided that she needed to get her homework done. "Hey Guys I needa get my homework assignments done so I gotta go" y/n announced. "Oh okay bye n/n" fukorodani's setter replied.

"Oh by the way if you're not already, can you guys friend me?"

a "Sure" was heard from some of the boys, before seeing some notifications pop up onto her screen.

*friend request from atsumu miya*
*friend request from suna rintaro*
*friend request from osamu miya*

"Okay I accepted them" she said after clicking on the add friend button."Bye bye y/n!" they began to say one after the other.

"Bye loser"

"Bye bye dudesss" she said after hearing sunas voice and then leaving the call. She got up and went over to her backpack to get out her homework. y/n disconnected her phone from her speaker and put in headphones instead.

now playing: arabella by arctic monkeys

♡♡♡

After finishing her homework she put everything back in her backpack and went downstairs to make some dinner, herself since her parents were out of town on a business trip.

┏─━─━─━─𖤐─━─━─━─┓
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟾𝟾𝟷
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝟷
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!!
𝐈 𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝗼𝗼𝐝
𝐌𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝗼𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!!
🕺🤙
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐯𝗼𝐭𝐞 𝗼𝐫
𝐂𝗼𝗺𝗺𝐞𝐧𝐭!!
┗─━─━─━─𖤐─━─━─━─┛