♫︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 9 ♫︎

••●══════••●۩۞۩●••══════●••

Suna picked up a couple of things from the store and made his way to address that was sent to him. He knocked on the door but realized he would get ignored since y/n was in pain and most likely wouldnt get up.

Zaddysuna
Open your door

Y/n🤸‍♀️
Wait you're here?

Zaddysuna
No shit

Y/n quickly got up ignoring the pain and opened the door to where she was met with suna.

"RINNNNN" she hugged him and he hugged her back.

"I thought you were in pain" he teased. "Well listen here fucker I ignored it for your sake"

"Oh really?"

"duh" Y/n groaned. "Get all the stuff you want or need for the night you're sleeping over my house til you feel better okay?"

"Wait your serious?" She asked in shock.

"Yeah so hurry up before I change my mind" she quickly went to her room and got her necessities. soon after, y/n walked back to suna and locked her door.

Suna walked back to his car and they both entered, suna in the driver's seat while y/n is in the passengers.

♡♡♡

Suna got out the car and y/n followed. She got her stuff and walked into the house following suna. He lead her upstairs into his room before sitting on his bed while she sat on the couch that he had in his room. Suna just stared at y/n then laughed and layed in his bed

"What?" She questioned with and confused tone. "Come here weirdo that couch is uncomfortable as fuck" he said and opened his arms welcoming y/n to cuddle with him.

She got up and layed on top of him resting her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and rubbed her back. "Thanks rin"

"Mhm...get some rest" he didnt hear a reply and realized she was already dozing off. After some time suna got sleepy too and was about to go to sleep but was woken up by his phone ringing.

He answered and had a bit of a attitude.

"Hey suna" a female's voice was heard  on the other side of the phone.

"Hi" he replied sounding bored and annoyed. "Why do you have a attitude?" She asked. "I don't"

"Rin" y/n called, being woken up by the conversation of the two. "Who's that?" The girl asked on the other line asked.

"None of your business" he replied.

"Wow I thought you only talked to me and now you have other girls showing up at your house?" she said in disbelief before hanging up.

Suna took a deep breath and looked at y/n. "What did she mean 'talked'?"

"I don't know" he replied. Y/n ignored him and stayed silent.

"Hey, loser?"

"Loser?"

"Y/n"