♫︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2 ♫︎

••●══════••●۩۞۩●••══════●••

A couple of days passed by and in the blink of an eye Monday came around. Y/n sat up in her bed and picked up her phone checking her new notifications. She saw a text from bokuto.

Bokuto💕
Morning n/n!! I'm gonna pick you up for school so make sure you're ready.

Y/n🤸‍♀️😃
Morningggg, and okay thanks bo <3

She got out of bed and lazily changed into her school uniform. **you can choose if you want to wear a skirt or pants bc ik some of you dont like skirts*

Y/n brushed her teeth before going downstairs to grab a water bottle. She left the house and was met with bokuto's car. y/n sat in the passenger seat and greeted him and akaashi before he drove off taking them both and himself to school.

♡♡♡

School went normally just boring classes and the only things keeping her sane was akaashi and bokuto's company although she only got to see bokuto during lunch since he was a third year. She shared all the same classes with her fellow 2nd year classmate and bestfriend, keji akaashi.

their class had finally ended and the trio was on their way to go study at the nearby public library. "Hey when we're done do you guys wanna hang out at my place?"

"YEAH WE CAN WATCH MOVIES TOGETHER!!" Bokuto said

"sure" was heard from akaashi.

She nodded to both of their responses and continued to do the homework that her and akaashi were assigned while bokuto helped them since he already learned what they were going over.

♡♡♡

After finishing they went to y/n's house to hangout like they planned. Once they got there they all went up to y/n's room while she went to the bathroom to change out of her uniform into more comfortable clothes. She went back to her room and saw that bokuto was laying on her bed and akaashi was sitting in the beanbag in the corner of her room.

"What movie do you guys wanna watch?" Y/n asked while turning on the tv. "Uhhh t(favorite movie)" he imeedietly replied while Akaashi nodded, agreeing with him.

Y/n put the movie on and before she could press play bokuto's phone rang.

He answered the phone and all three of them in the room were welcomed to the call by familiar screaming and yelling coming from the phone.

Y/n's first thought was I know those screams. She went over to bokuto and layed beside him. Soon after akaashi layed beside him too. Y/n's bed was pretty big, managing to hold all three of them.

Akaashi and y/n realized that it was a group call with atsumu, osamu, and suna. "Bokuto why do you have so many stuffed animals?" Asked suna

"Unfortunately they're not mine they're n/n's and she wont let me have any!" He said with a playfully annoyed tone. "Actually I did give you and keji you guy's own but, you tore yours when you were playing around with kuroo" she laughed lightly flicking his forehead.

"WAIT Y/N IS THERE???!!!" Asked atsumu. "Yeah but shes not allowed to talk to you guys since she won't give me another stuffed animal."

"what?? That's not fair besides, you're in my house." She groaned "Yes it is" akaashi said with a slight smile.

"Wait both of you are at her house?" Suna asked.

"Mhm" bokuto replied. Osamu knew it was unusual for suna to ask those types of questions but pushed the thought away. (not too far away though).

"Let me talk to my new friends" she whined. She then took one look at bokuto's phone, grabbed it, and ran away locking herself in the bathroom.

"Y/N OPEN UP" She heard bokuto yell.

"No!!" She replied.

She looked at the phone and saw three boys looking at her. She immediately moved out of frame.

"Y/N YOUR FREAKING BEAUTIFUL" she heard atsumu say.

"dude, you cant compliment me off guard like that" She immediately covered her face with her hand because of the random compliment. "I think suna feels the same" osamu said. "Huh what do you mean?"

"He's blushing hard as fuck-" atsumu was cut off my suna. "Shut the fuck up" he said, moving out of the frame of his phone's camera.

Y/n heard his voice again but since he was in the dark she couldn't really get a good look at his face.

They all laugh while suna had a small smile without realizing. this caused y/n to let her guard down and bokuto opened the door and walked in lifting her up.

"BO!! PUT ME DOWN" She yelled.

"Nope" he laughed

They got back to her room to find akaashi sleeping. They instantly quieted down. "Guys we gotta go now" y/n said to them. "Aw whyyy?" Atsumu whined.

"Oh akaashi's sleeping and we can't yell anymore...but look at him he's so pretty dude what hell" she flipped the camera showing them akaashi.

Suna felt off for some reason but ignored it since he was too tired. The only reason he was up on the phone was because y/n was there and he wanted to be able to see what she looked like.

"Anyways bye guysss"
"Wait y/n what's your number?"

"Oh I'll ask bokuto to send it to you guys" they all nodded and said their goodbyes. Bokuto texted the group chat y/n's number and added her.

Y/n sat in the bean bag and bokuto layed down on the bed beside akaashi. They started the movie but had the volume turned down low so akaashi wouldn't wake up. but in the blink of an eye, bokuto and y/n fell asleep too.

♡♡♡

After about a hour and a half they woke up and bokuto and akaashi decided to leave. "I'm gonna head home" said akaashi. "No it's fine, I'll drive you home!" Akaashi nodded at bokuto's words and they all said their goodbyes.

After they left y/n soon received a text.

(xxx-xxx-xxxx)
Hey loser

┏─━─━─━─𖤐─━─━─━─┓
𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝: 𝟷𝟶𝟼𝟺

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛: 𝟸
𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝗼𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝗼
𝐕𝗼𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭'𝐥𝐥 𝗺𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝗼𝐧 𝐭𝗼 𝗺𝐞!!
𝐈 𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝗺𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐌𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝗼𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭!!
💕☺😌🕺
┗─━─━─━─𖤐─━─━─━─┛