♫︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 12 ♫︎

••●══════••●۩۞۩●••══════●••

Soon y/n woke up from all the noise that was coming from the other room. She walked in and saw them playing their weird little games and doing dares. her eye's landed on suna who was sitting in the sofa that y/n was previously seated in.

y/n sneekily snuck over behind him, seeing that he was looking for tattoo parlors. "You're getting a tattoo?" She asked resting her chin on top of suna's head. "Oh you're up. and no I'm looking for someone to pierce my tounge.

"Wait your gonna get it???" Y/n asked "Mhm" he said getting up. "Coming?" He questioned, looking over at y/n's grinning expression. "Uh sure I wanna be by your side since you might cry"

Suna smiled and told the others that he would be back soon. "Where are you going?"

"N/n's getting her tatas pierced" suna joked. Y/n punched suna's shoulder in annoyance before speaking up. "No I'm not. Suna's gonna get his tounge pierced and im going for moral support reasons."

Everyone laughed before nodding and the two took that as their que to leave the house. The tattoo shop was only ten minutes away so they decided to walk there.

♡♡♡

Once they got there suna sat down in the seat. They were able to get service quickly due to the fact that i wasn't a busy day for them.

"This won't hurt as much since you already had it pierced before" the parlor said. Suna nodded and looked at y/n before holding his hand out for her to hold. "I thought you weren't scared?" She teased before placing her hand into his own.

"Nah I just wanted an excuse to hold your hand" he smiled. the parlor began to count down and without realizing it, suna unknowingly began to play with the rings on y/n's fingers due to feeling anxious.

suna interlocked fingers with y/n as the sharp steel ran through the muscle. his head tilted back a bit while his low lidded eye's only stared at y/n, keeping eye contact with her.

"all done" the piercer said as he screwed the ball onto the bar. "Thank you" suna said the the guy. he nodded with a smile and the two then went theough the door to leave the shop. to get back to the house, they were supposed to go left but y/n was currently walking in the opposite direction.

"Where are we going?" he asked "you'll see"

♡♡♡

After a couple minutes of walking, y/n and suna finally got to a fairly sized field where different people were seated, enjoying the atmosphere and the presence of the people surrounding them.

"Why are we here?" Suna asked "Remeber when we said that we would hang out and listen to music?" Y/n reminded suna. he tried to think but unfortunately, he couldn't quite knock the memory.

"not really..."

"i think that piercing might've injured some brain cells" she sighed before pulling out some earbuds.

now playing: mad sounds by arctic monkeys

Both y/n and suna sat down on the grass watching as the light blue sky slowly began to darken into a navy blue shade mixed with indigo. Suna's phone soon begin to ring and he answered since it was akaashi. "Hello?" He asked.

"Hey you guy's okay? You've been gone for a while now" akaashi said "Oh yeah we'll be back soon" he answered as he looked at y/n who was in her own world and not paying attention to the conversation due to the music blasting through her earbuds.