♫︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 7 ♫︎

••●══════••●۩۞۩●••══════●••

The next morning everyone got up on time except for y/n. The boys had the worst idea possible when it comes to y/n and her sleeping in...which was to pour water on her to wake her up.

Atsumu was the one chosen to do the prank. Kuroo, bokuto, kenma, and akaashi knew y/n wouldn't take this well so they wanted no part take in this and suna decided to record it in case atsumu got punched or something.

Atsumu got a cup of ice cold water and went up to y/n while everyone else was waiting in the doorway/hallway. Suna was also recording from a distance. He knew something's about y/n and her not liking being wakin up from her sleep was one of them.

Atsumu was hesitant at first but decided to carry out with the prank. He looked back at the door way then back to y/n and poured the water.

Y/n immediately sat up and groaned. She opened her eyes and looked at atsumu then to her doorway where she saw everyone else.

"What the fuck? Why?" Y/n stood up seeing her hoodie soaked. "good morning" atsumu smiled.

she sarcastically smiled back and grabbed the cup from atsumu's hold. he stood up and tried to run away but the cold water made contact with his shirt when y/n threw the contents toward his figure. "good morning to you too" she rolled her eyes, smile finally falling.

atsumu was currently yelling due to the cold fabric making contact with his back."Yeah usually she would lash out worse than that...I think something's up" bokuto mumbled.  Akaashi nodded and everyone took it as their cue to leave when y/n glared at them.

a yelling voice soon echoed in the entire hallway and all the volleyball players imeedietly winced. "GUYS WHERE ARE YOU GET BACK IN HERE!!" The coach yelled.

"We'll check on her later but let's go before we get more laps." Osamu said. Everyone agreed by walking with him to the gym except for suna.

suna knocked on y/n's now closed door before speaking up. "Do you have a shirt on?" He asked

"No"

"boobie covers?" He questioned with no emotion in his viice whatsoever. y/n snorted at the name her used before finally deciding to answer.

"Uhh...yeahhh?"

the door slightly opened and "Rin what the fuck?!" She said surprised at his sudden gesture.  "Chill out loser" he chuckled and took off his hoodie which caused his shirt to lift up a bit.

"you were made by a literal god dude. im so convinced..." she blurted through a mumble"oh shit didn't mea-" She was cut off by suna throwing his hoodie into her face. "thanks rin".

He nodded and remembered that she was just unpleasantly woken up a couple minutes ago. "Y/n?"

"Woah you never call me by my real name" she joked. "Y/n"

"Oh shit...what did i do?" She asked realizing the situation might be serious. "nothing. are you okay?...from this morning, i mean?"

"woahhh? you care about me?" She questioned. suna stared at her deadpan making her slightly snort. "okay but um...as okay as i can be when im waken up bc cold ass water on my face while im tired as fuck"