♫︎ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 5 ♫︎

••●══════••●۩۞۩●••══════●••

It was 5am in the morning and y/n's alarm went off. She quickly turned it off and got up since she didn't want to make the boys late for the field trip.

She checked her phone and saw that bokuto and akaashi wanted to walk to school with her, they also informed her to pack some clothes since they'll be staying there for 3 days. She hurried and got ready before walking out of the front door.

Y/n walked outside and saw bokuto and akaashi waiting for her. They all greeted eachother and walked to school but now without y/n complaining about how tired she was.

♡♡♡

When they got to the school they went to the gym. After eveyone got their stuff together fukurodani's team got onto the bus.

Y/n sat beside bokuto and akaashi. She rested her head on his shoulder, trying to get in some extra sleep. placing her earbuds into her ears to tune out the voices around her, her eyelids already started to become heavy.

now playing: fluorescent adolescents by arctic monkeys

After they got to their destination, bokuto woke y/n and akaashi up since they both fell asleep. "N/N WAKE UPPPP" Bokuto said shaking her. "No" she replied keeping her eyes closed.

"Inarazaki and nekoma is outside waiting for our team to come out" akaashi said as he looked out the window.

"Oh shit" Y/n felt a sudden wave of nervousness come over her. "aww, you nervous, n/n?" Bokuto questioned with a small pout as he stood up. "Because i never met these people before." She said standing up. Akaashi stood up after her. Looking around she saw that it was just the three of them left on the bus.

Y/n was the first to walk off the bus. She saw suna and immediately went up to him to get the whole thing over with, besides she didn't want him to approach her first and she'd end up getting caught off guard and end up doing something embarrassing.

"Sunaaaa" she said and opened her armsz slightly for a hug. Surprisingly, he hugged her back. "loser, you're here late as fuck".

Atsumu and osamu looked at y/n and suna..."are you thinking what im thinking?" osamu asked atsumu. "Yeah suna isn't they type to hug someone especially someone that he just met"

"even we have never received a hug from him" atsmu rolled his eyes. "you haven't but i have."

"WHAT?"

The twins walked up to the two and
Y/n hugged osamu and atsumu. she released them from the returned hug and atsumu glared at suna.

"what?"

"you've hugged osamu but not me?"

he only got a shrug in return which only pissed of the blonde twin even more.

"kuroo! kenma!" she greeted before bokuto, akaashi, kuroo, and kenma walked up to y/n. "Hi n/n" kenma said with his eyes focused on his phone. "Hey n/nnnn" kuroo smiled with a wave.

"Lets go inside fuckers" y/n she said walking inside. They followed her while talking in their own groups and catching up with eachother.

They were only there to practice so they would only have to do practice matches.

"N/n can you fill up the water bottles" kuroo asked. She nodded taking the crate of water bottles for each team and walked outside to the water fountain.