VI: Killua's Friends

Akame just finished collecting mails from Zebro and entered the estate. She asked Amane, where Silva was since she had to deliver a mail to him, she was told that he's in the family room so she went there. While walking she saw Milluki leave his room.

"Akame," he called her, "Where's papa?"

"Milluki-sama," she greeted, "he's in the family room. I'm on my way to deliver this mail to him."

"Okay,"

She walked behind him on the way to the family room. Then suddenly he remembered something.

"Oh, Akame. I almost forgot"

"What is it, master?"

"I want you go with me on my mission later,"

"Was there an ability that interests you?" she smiled.

"You bet! And it was awesome!" he explained excitedly, "This guy can transport into the 2nd dimension. 2D! That means I can enter any games that I want and play there!"

"Sounds amazing," she chuckled, "Of course I'd accompany you master"

"I've already prepared the games I want to play. But there was one game that was limited and I wasn't able to get it. So I'll ask Papa for help"

"I hope you'd get it,"

Akame smiled as she saw Milluki explaining the different games he'd play. She always finds it adorable when he explains about his inventions and animes. Many butlers misunderstood him since he's still a ruthless killer and a bit immature, but Akame looks past it and sees him as a normal otaku teenager.

They finally reached the family room. Akame knocked then opened the door for him before entering herself. They found Silva and Kikyo having tea inside.

"Papa, I have something to ask"

"Silva-sama, Kikyo-sama" Akame bowed.

"What is it, Milluki?"

"Can I talk to Alluka? There's a game I've always wanted, but it's already sold out, maybe he can give it to me."

Akame's eyes turned cold when she heard Alluka's name. The Zoldyck who killed her brother. She clenched her fist and controlled herself from reacting since she was in front of the Zoldycks.

"Thanks Papa!" Milluki exclaimed when his father agreed to his request. "See ya later Akame,"

"What do you want, Akame?" Kikyo asked.

Akame shook her head from her thoughts and bowed to her superiors and handed the letter.

"This was in the mail from Zebro-san, it was addressed to Silva-sama"

"Oh, okay," Kikyo took the mail, "you are dismissed."

"Thank you, master"

She left the mansion and visited her brother's grave. It has been awhile since she talked to him since she had always accompanied the Zoldycks in their missions.

"I miss you, nii-chan" she whispered.

"A lot has happened since you.... Since you've left... I became an important butler... well sort of... The Zoldycks always take me in their missions because of my nen... I wonder what type of aura you'd have if you're still alive," she scoffed, "if you're still alive.... I wish you were still here nii-chan. I missed you so much."

She let the tears fall from her eyes. She hugged her brother's grave and didn't hold back her cries. She didn't even notice that she was in there for too long. Jericho was a bit hesitant to approach her, but she sensed him.