Character Information

CHARACTERISTICS

Name: Akame Pierce - Zoldyck

Age: 24 years old

Gender: Female

Height: 174 cm (5'7)

Weight: 48kg

Birthday: June 9

Eye color: Yellow

Hair color: Dark Brown

Blood type: A

State: Alive

GENERAL STATUS

Affiliation: Zoldyck Family

Occupation: Zoldyck Family Butler

Relatives: Dennis Pierce (brother) Unnamed Mother, Unnamed Father, Illumi Zoldyck (husband) Killua, Milluki, Kalluto Zoldyck (brothers-in-law), Alluka Zoldyck (sister-in-law), Silva & Kikyo Zoldyck (parents-in-law), Zeno Zoldyck (grandfather-in-law)

NEN

Type: Specialist

Abilities: Skill Sharer

APPEARANCE

Akame's appearance is like an average girl. She is slightly taller than the other butlers and has fair skin. Her hair was also dark brown, similar to her brother's. Her attire during the Recruitment was a simple hooded red tank top and brown shorts. She changed her outfit after becoming an official Zoldyck butler. She now wears a black formal suit, like the other butlers. She wears her hair down and usually sits on her shoulders.

PERSONALITY

When she was in Meteor City, Akame used to be a cheerful and fun-loving child. She plays around the dumpster with her brother, Dennis, and their other neighbors. When she was recruited as a butler, she was instantly inclined to the older butlers such as Tsubone and Zebro. But when Illumi Zoldyck started to train her, she became a bit different. A bit stony but still cared for others, especially her brother. But when Dennis died, that was when she became almost like a robot. She became callous, unconcerned, and unemotional. Many say she acts almost like Illumi, and she believes it was a good thing. She follows every order from the Zoldycks and will do anything for them. She does display a bit of expression whenever she's with Illumi, and when she felt some sort of attachment with him, she buried and hid it to everyone. When she and Illumi decided to have a secret relationship, she became open but still cautious of Illumi. After a while, she became comfortable in expressing herself when she's with him. She is also the only butler that always takes Illumi's side, no matter what.

BACKGROUND

Akame and Dennis grew up in Meteor City since birth. They never met their father, and their mother died when Akame was just a baby. Since then, it was only Dennis who took care of her. And they grew up depending on each other. They always wanted to leave Meteor City, since they see no future in there. They tried volunteering to be a Mafia's equipment or a Zoldyck butler. Anything to help them get away from the dumpster city. They were always out of luck before, since Akame was too young. They kept training day after day to be stronger, and they kept track of when the Zoldycks will have their next recruitment. Then one day, they finally passed and became an official Zoldyck butler.

EQUIPMENT

Phone - Akame didn't actually have any equipment, but she owns a conjured phone where she keeps track of her borrowed abilities.

ABILITIES AND POWERS

Preternatural perception - as a butler, she was trained to hone her perception skill. As a result, she can sense an incoming projectile but needs more practice as she can't sense its exact direction.