Part 3: Chapter 14

Link's life and yours.

You and Link went back. It was still dark. You two stayed outside of the cabin. Link looked you staring down at the ground and took out a bag.

"While you were unconscious for a whole
month, I collected things on my adventure that you might like." He blushed as he opened the bag. Link took out a bracelet and wrapped it around your wrist.

"I saw it and thought of you..Anyways!"

He took out half bitten apple. "This isn't one of the items, my bad." He put it away. You chuckled.

~

Duvessa had gotten up and stared at the fire inside the cabin. "Don't start thinking you're innocent." Adofo said. "What?"

"I'm a shapeshifter, too and I know everything about you, Duvessa..Specially right after you killed my family." He smiled.

Duvessa stayed quiet.

"You were irresponsible for having a baby in the middle of a crisis. Brone was there! And you decided to have a baby! Why? Just because you were in love with a Hylian?" Adofo clearly had some big issue with Duvessa, aside from her killing his parents.

"Why do you care so much?" Duvessa asked.

"Because that child you left in his hands..is HER!" He pointed at you from the window.

Eldin did erase that part of her memory. "That girl is half-shapeshifter and half- Hylian."

Duvessa was about to run to the front door, until Adofo stopped her. "You know that isn't a good idea. Besides, she's happy. With him."

Link kept showing you the thing he kept. Books, different ore, and so many other interesting things.

"You're being targeted by Brone. If you try to make up lost time with her and something happens to you, this will bring pain." He kept going.

~

The next day, Duvessa approached you. "I want to say..that I'm sorry."

Your eyes widen. "F-For?"

"My troubles. Just that. I know all of you are doing what you can to save the people of Hyrule. From here on out.." She took your hand and gave you a necklace. "I will be by your side, forever." She said.

You looked at her eyes and hugged her. "And I won't stop protecting you."

"Now, how about we eat something delicious?!" She offered everyone.

Going for another search, Link walked by your side. "Is it me or are there less people?" Link asked. "You know-"

"Watch out!!" Link held you back.

There was a tentacle beast right in front of all of you. "Hey! I've seen this thing before! There's someone inside of it!" Adofo shouted. You and Link separated. Duvessa used herself as a distraction.

Taking out your swords, you and Link slashed the beast. Duvessa only finished it off. "That was easier than I expected." Link stated. "Maybe the spread is wearing off?" You thought.

The ground began shaking. "What was that?"

All four of you ran to Hyrule field. You see the same huge beast that appeared in your dreams.

(A/N)

The reason why this chapter is short is because I lost half the words I had written. I also lost my mind when I noticed the work was gone. So forgive me (•́︿•̀)