Part 4: Chapter 19

The Shadow of the Sky

You woke up, seeing Link next to you. Looking up, Cecillo was there. "You're awake!" Link opened his eyes. "What happened? Where's Din and Nayru?" He asked. "They were taken, but there's still a way to save them! We're at the Sky Temple. They're here, but we must hurry!"

You and Link were ready to leave until Cecillo stopped for a second. "They wanted me to brainwash you two..but..I won't. I don't have a reason. Even if I did, I wouldn't want to. I will protect you two, even if it harms me." She said.

Link ran out. You went next to Cecillo. "We'll protect each other."

"Adofo is also here, (Y/N). He's losing health fast." Cecillo mentioned. "We must hurry to him first."

Cecillo guided you and Link to where they had Adofo. You used your magic to break the door open. "Adofo!" He was covered in blood and bruises. Cecillo helped him get up.

Trying to find Din and Nayru, the whole temple was empty. "It feels so creepy here.."

"That's not a nice thing to say about my home. I live here." It was a shadow. Standing in front of Din and Nayru who were chained. "What do you want from us?" Link was ready.

"I already have what I want. I needed the last dragon, but I don't need it anymore since you are all here. I can just take your power." He said. You and Link charged at the shadow.

He started taking the dragon's power. Pushing you two back, leaving you in pain on the ground. Stop!!! Leave them alone!!"

Din and Nayru vanished as the shadow had finally absorbed them. You and Link were angry. "You will pay their lives with yours."

Both of you gave him everything you got. "They're stronger than they were when fighting Brone.." Cecillo said to herself. Slamming the shadow against the ground, he stood no chance. He regretted what he did.

Link kicked him off the Sky Temple. Dropping the Hylian shield and the Master sword, he got on his knees. He apologized. "For failing you."

You didn't like seeing him that way, so deep down you summoned all of your magic. Brought the shadow back. Absorbing their power and creating Din and Nayru. Link and Cecillo were watching. Creating them was also taking all of your magic and energy. Once you were done, you rested on the floor. The shadow was unconscious so he couldn't do anything. Because of the amount of power you released, the temple started falling apart.

"We have to go!!" Cecillo shouted. She jumped out with Adofo on her shoulders. The dragons knew how to fly so they were fine, they followed Cecillo.

Link came to you. "(Y/N). Thank you."

He picked you up from the floor and jumped. He had you in his arms. Falling in Lake Hylia, he pulled you to reach land. The Sky Temple exploded into millions of bits. In front of Link were the dragons. One included. Farore.

"You must be the last one..?" He asked. She nodded. Farore is what gave life to everything. She used her power to heal you. Fully opening your eyes, you looked at Link. "Are you okay?" He kept holding you.

"How did we survive? That was just a high fall-" Link held your face. "(Y/N)." Without hesitation, he kissed you. Kissing back, the three dragons flew around. They were finally free.

"I feel so happy around you."

~

It took some time for Adofo to heal, but he was alright. Your magic was gone, you couldn't shape-shift anymore. You lived a happy life with Link.

(A/N)

I planned a different, longer chapter, but I've been so busy, this was all I could write, please forgive me!