Part 4: Chapter 18

Courage

There were a couple of monsters running towards its next victim. That victim slashed them with the sword he had. Once the monsters were down, he slid a bomb to them. The bomb exploded, killing the monsters.

He was proud of himself. It was nothing big, compared to the other accomplishments he has done, but it's made the place more safer.

More monsters were running, heading to him. He wielded the legendary Master Sword and the Hylian shield. He was the Hero of Time.

Link got ready for the move he was about to do. He slapped the Hylian shield with the Master sword, creating a great amount of force against the monsters. They were all defeated.

"I can't believe there's still a bit of evil left.." He said to himself. Snapping out of his thought, he saw a rose.

"There's no one out here, but I saved you." He carefully ripped it out. Taking out one of his empty bottles, throwing some soil in it, he placed the rose.

~

You were washing Epona. "You're so calm." You told her. "Link treats you so well. He's so kind, loving, and...literally the perfect person."

Din was sleeping on top of a rock nearby.

"We're done."

Minutes later, you were taking Epona with you. "(Y/N)!" Link was calling you.

"Look! I got this for you." It was the rose he found. He had the biggest smile. You felt a spark within you and took the bottle that had the rose. Smiling back at him, he blushed a little. "Where's Adofo?" He asked.

"He went to talk to Cecillo. He'll be back." You responded.

You and Link stayed in Kakariko village, but he took you near the windmill. "Check out this view." He was holding your hand. You two sat down. Link brought a basket full of food. Sandwiches, snacks, drinks.

You two ate peacefully. It was just like when you were kids. He smiled at you.

"I'm very happy being with you..I would give my life-"

Din started groaning. Both of you went to check on him. "What's going on?!"

"I- I'm not sure!"

Din began running away, leaving you and Link in uncertainty. "Wait!!" You and him chased after Din. "Stop running! Where are you going?!" Link shouted. You ended up in Hyrule Field.

Suddenly, someone lassoed Din, pulling him where he didn't want to go. You grabbed Din as Link grabbed onto you. Someone from the sky was reaching for Din.

"I won't let go!!" You cry out. Summoning your magic, you held to the ground. As you two were struggling, some random creature came to rip the lasso, making the person from the sky give up..for now.

You all fell, very confused on what just happened. Lifting your head up, you see another dragon, just like Din.

"I know you two don't know what's going on." You heard it. "Who are you?"

"I'm Nayru. We are dragons sent down here to protect all of you. There's only supposed to be three of us, the last one is Farore. I don't know where she is.."

"Then who was that trying to steal Din?" You asked Nayru, the blue dragon. "The land from where we were sent from has turned for the worst. They are all evil and try to get kidnap us for our power."

You helped Din and Link get up from the ground.

"They never did anything until now because Link and Zelda were aware about the evil in Hyrule, so now that they both let their guard down, they chose this would be the perfect time to strike. Please..help us. We will assist you in anything if you just help us..! Din can't speak, unfortunately.."

"We'll protect you.." Link said, getting down.

~

"Princess Zelda can't sense it because the people of the sky aren't really evil. They aren't born so. They just changed their ways.." Nayru said. "She will be hosting a party in celebration of the new Hyrule Castle. The sky people would strike then and there at us! We should be ready, Link, (Y/N)."

You two were ready. "I've never heard of the sky people." Link spoke. "Neither have I." You joined in.

"I wonder for how long Nayru has been waiting for her chance to get help." You were in awe.

Princess Zelda came in. "I wanted to invite you two to Hyrule's celebration! We are so proud of the people we've become since Ganondorf." She said. "We'll be there." You and Link agreed. "When is it?" You asked. "Tonight!" Zelda left.

"Tonight..!"

~

Impa helped you get ready. Whether to choose a dress, suit, she made you look good. She gave you a thumbs up. You felt flattered. Stepping outside, Link was still in his green tunic. His eyes glowed as he looked at you. "I feel embarrassed for not changing..(Y/N), you look so beautiful.."

"You really think so?" You took his arm. Nayru and Din were by your side. Link got a hold of your hand to start dancing with the rest of people. Not really dancing, but staying together. Nayru watched you two.

"I feel like I'm at ease whenever I'm close to you." You heard him say. "It's a feeling I never want to let go, (Y/N)." Looking up at him. "I want to be with you, forever."

Placing your head on his chest, he placed his on yours.

"You're the only person I ever want to be with, Link."

That line brought joy to his heart. You separated from him. "They're here.."

Running out to Hyrule Field, you were stopped by something. All of you went unconscious and your bodies were flying up. "A shape-shifter with magic. Thought I'd never see the day. With a Hylian? Thought I'd never see this day!!" The person exclaimed.

"We have one holder of the Triforce! We'll take their power and leave them to die. Let Cecillo do that job first, though."