Chapter 30

Mitsuki's POV 

*Back to where he got transferred in the Academy, Chapter 1*

-------

I hope you don't mind me putting the story back to the beginning

----------

"Are you ready?" Y/n's mother asked me and I nodded.

"I will protect your daughter no matter what." I answered and she gave me a smile.

"Now remember, my ex husband has lots of spies roaming around. We don't know who's an ally or not but never ever trust anyone." She instructed and I nodded again. "Let's just hope the Boogieman won't be around."

The Boogieman, Y/n's father's right hand. One of the most skilled Mafia that also have Assassin skills. I've been trying to hunt him down all these years but he always get away.

He found out about Y/n and is now going after her. I needed to get close to Y/n to be able to protect her so her mother got me in the Academy.

Today was the day I will join the Academy and I was excited to see Y/n. I've only been able to watch her from a distant to see who's trying to kill her but now I will be able to talk to her.

The reason why I can't approach her before was because someone was tailing me and I have to make sure to eliminate that person before I can get close to Y/n.

"Master Mitsuki!" I stopped on my track as I saw John, Y/n's little brother, running towards me.

He knows about us, the Akatsuki and that's because he knows how their father killed his own mother as well. He ran away from home that time and almost got hit by a truck but I saved him.

I then took him here in our base and Y/n's mother treated him like his own child. John then made a promise to keep an eye on his big sister.

"John, what are you doing here? Don't you have school?" I asked him and he grinned.

"We're on break right now and I figured that I will pay mother a visit." He answered and I pat his head.

"Your mother's in her office." I told him and he nodded.

"Thank you Master Mitsuki, I hope you get married to my big sister soon!" He exclaimed as he run and I felt my face heating up.

Cheeky...

"You're off to the Academy?" Becky was waiting outside for me and I nodded. "Be careful Master, we don't know who's the enemy. It could be anyone, waiting to strike."

"I know, this is what I've been training for." I told her and she nodded as she got on the driver's seat.

We soon made it to the Academy and I went straight to the Principal's office.

"Ah Mitsuki right?" Hiruzen, the Principal gave me a smile and I nodded. "Pleasure to meet you, here is your class. I'll get someone to take you there." 

I took the paper and gave him a smile.

"It's okay, I've been here before so I know where it is." I left before he can say another word and went to my classroom.

"Alright class, I'm sorry for being late today but I want to introduce you with the new student. He got transferred here just today and I'm expecting you all to be nice to him." The teacher, Shino said and I entered the room.

I scanned the people until I found who I was looking for, Y/n L/n.

"Please introduce yourself to everyone." Shino instructed and I nodded.