Chapter 23

First it was the book,

Then Mitsuki, 

Then we found out that my father is the Killer and we thought that he was,

But it turned out that Mitsuki IS the Killer,

And now the part where Kiba died,

And don't forget about the...

BOOGIE MAN

"What in the world is going on here?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, frustrated at everything that I recently discovered. 

A knock was heard on my door so I sat up.

"Who is it?" I ask but no one answered.

I walk towards the door and slowly open it to see someone that I did not expect to see.

"Mitsuki?" I ask.

He did not respond, he just stood there.

"I-I thought y-you were in j-jail?" Fear took over me as he started walking forward so I walk backwards.

"Why did you sent me to jail? I did nothing wrong." He said in a low voice that sent chills down my spine.

"I-I... I-" I did not know what to say at the murderer standing before me. 

"Why did you put me in jail when I did nothing wrong?!" He repeated but this time louder, making me flinch in fear.

I trip over something and fell on my butt. So now Mitsuki was looking down on me. The dark room made him even more scarier but his golden eyes shone around the room. His glare towards me made him even more terrifying. I was scared for my life, scared that he would kill me right here, right now.

"I-I d-did not m-mean to... y-you k-killed m-my friends!" I exclaim and he stop walking.

He glared down at me as if I was just someone who he could just crush whenever he pleases to. Suddenly, a smirk was shown on his face and he started laughing maniacally.

"You're really stupid Y/n, the Killer was in front of you all this time but you still have your eyes close. Now look at all the people who have died because of you." He said and went out of the way and I saw something that made my heart shattered into pieces.

There in front of me, was my father and... John covered in a pool of blood down the ground. Not far from them were my other friends at school, beaten and killed.

Inojin...

Shikadai...

Sarada...

Boruto...

Iwabe...

Metal...

Ten Ten...

Neji...

Gaara...

Temari...

Kankuro...

Wasabi...

Namida...

Denki...

Chouji...

"No!" Tears started forming around my eyes and they fell like a waterfall.

My body felt weak, my throat dried down and my eyes couldn't stop crying. My heart was beating so fast and loud in fear as the only guy I loved stood before me with hatred and anger in his eyes.

I wanted to scream, but my voice couldn't be heard. I wanted to run but my body wouldn't let me. It was like as if I was frozen at my spot.

"W-w-w-h-h-y..." I manage to get out and the Killer laugh as if this was the funniest event that ever happened in his life.

"It was because they were in the way! They were pulling you away from me and was breaking our relationship into pieces." He replied and this time, I manage to slightly glare at him.

"They did nothing!" I yelled and I was surprise that I could even talk after everything that I have seen.

My fear was slowly washing away as I continued staring at all the dead bodies in front of me.

"Yes they did, they were on our way. Everything could have been perfect between you and me but all of them got in the way. They were taking you away from me! They were just distracting you so you wouldn't notice me! They were a nuisance!" Mitsuki shouted and I flinch at the tone of his voice.

He knelt down beside me and I have to shuffle away from him, but I ended up at the corner where I don't have any escape. Mitsuki went closer until the moonlight showed his full face that was full of lust and anger. 

He then lick his lip and held me on the chin while forcing his lip into my one. I tried pushing him away but he was stronger than me. 

This wasn't the Mitsuki I use to know! The Mitsuki I use to see as a sweet and gentleman. This Mitsuki in front of me is a monster!

When he pulled away, I gather up my strength to slap him on the face. He then started laughing then lock his eyes into my one.

"Now that every single person is gone, I could have you alone to myself." He lick his lip once again and I shook in fear.

"P-please, l-let me g-go..." I beg and a smirk made its way to his face.

"Now now my Darling, no need to be afraid. I promise I'll take it easy on you. All you have to do is abide my orders and I don't have to make things difficult right? If you don't abide me, then there's going to be consequences." He said and I remembered John telling me that.

"Remember this Y/n, you're mine and only mine. I. Own. You." He whispered in my ears which sent shivers down my spine.

"I rather die!" I manage to get out and this made him scowl.

"So be it." He said and took out a knife. 

He then held it up in the air and I stared at him at fear, but I got nothing to lose now.

Everyone was gone and I was the only one left...

I was the only one who have survived...

And the only person left is the guy that I only love but he wasn't the guy I use to know...

And now...

I am going to join all of my love ones at the other side...

I'll see you guys soon...

Mitsuki brought down the knife and I close my eyes, ready to meet my fate.

"Y/N!"

------------------

Dun Dun Dun Dun

Hey guys, Author here. Don't worry, the story is not over yet. I just have a question for all of you and please answer it!!!

*So now that you've read all the way to this chapter, who do you think the real Killer is and why???

*Also, do you think someone will save the reader???

That's all, thank you!!! There's still lots of twist that's going to happen in the story and I hope you're enjoying it so far!!!

Sayonara~