Chapter 11

Mitsuki notice that I was looking at something so he followed my gaze and saw Sumire and Inojin.

Normal POV

As soon as Mitsuki saw Sumire and Inojin, his facial expression change into a serious one. You didn't notice this because you were watching Boruto force Sumire to wear the green jumpsuit but Sumire was hesitating.

A shadow was cast on Mitsuki's face and his facial expression was darkened. Before you even know it, the ride ended and you were relief that your foot made contact with the ground again.

"That was fun!" You commented while jumping up and down in joy.

Mitsuki smiled at your childish act and before you know it, Mitsuki took your hand and was now leading you to who knows where.

"Ummm... Mitsuki, w-where are we going?" You ask him.

"It's a surprise." Mitsuki replied while giving you a half-heartedly smile.

You blush at the smile he gave you and you have to hide your face away so he wouldn't see it.

Butterflies started flying around your stomach and your heart began to race. Your face was as red as a tomato and it even went more red when you remember that you were holding his soft hand.

Just by his touch, electricity bolted through your entire body. You hate to admit it but you love being with Mitsuki. You love talking to him and spending all your time with him. You love seeing him everyday and just by a small smile makes your heart goes crazy.

It was a new feeling that you never have before and you were afraid that you were ever going to feel it since you thought that there were no rooms for love in your heart. Yes you did love all of your friends but you never love any guys in romantic way. This was your first time feeling it.

You thought that you will never feel it but you did and you hated the feeling that you're falling in love with someone else and being happy instead of grieving over the loss of your two dear friends and your second father.

But none of that matters to you because every time you're with Mitsuki, you forget all your problems and you also feel safe with him. It's like he was your knight and shining armour protecting you to any danger that might come your way.

"Here we are." You were brought back to reality when you heard Mitsuki's voice.

You didn't even realize that he has stop until he spoke. You look around at where he brought you and it was in the middle of the forest where no one was around but the place sounds peaceful to you.

The sound of birds chirping were heard and the breeze of the wind was chilling and calming to you. The trees dance gracefully through the wind and the sky was so blue and warming.

"Beautiful..." You commented and Mitsuki was watching you this whole time.

"Just like you." He stated and you immediately look at him but he look away.

You watch as his hair was also dancing in the wind and the ray of the sun made him even more attractive to you. It was your first time seeing his face so close and yourself getting flustered. You don't know why but you got the feeling that this had happened before. Like a Deja-vu.

"S-stop staring please." Mitsuki said without even making eye contact with you and a tint of pink was shown on his face.

"Other wise I wouldn't be able to hold it back." He mumbled his last sentence so you didn't quite hear it properly.

"S-sorry..." Was all you could say and tried avoiding looking at him but no matter how hard you try, your eyes would end up on him.

"Y/n..." Mitsuki trailed off and this made you look at him.

As you look at him, he was already staring at you. You felt your heart skip a beat as you stared at him even more.

"W-what is it?" Your stutter made you realize that the person in front of you is the person you love.

You finally admitted to yourself that you were in love with Mitsuki. Although you know deep down inside you that you have felt this way with someone before but you couldn't remember who.

"Forgive me for what I'm about to do, I just can't help it anymore." He said and before you could even say a word, you were cut off by him placing his lip to yours.

You widen your eyes in surprise and the butterflies in your stomach went. Your heart beats faster and louder than before and your heated up and went into fifty shades of red. It didn't take you a long time to process what just happened and you kiss him back.

You love the new feelings that you were feeling right now and you crave more of Mitsuki. His hands snake around your waist and your hands travel around his hair. The kiss lasted for three minutes and the both of you were breathing heavily due to the need of air.

Mitsuki placed his forehead on yours and the two of you stared at each other's eyes. A smile crept up to your face which Mitsuki returned it.

"I love you..." Mitsuki whispered and you were taken aback on the next thing he said. "You know that right?"

As far as you knew, this was the first time that Mitsuki said those words so you gave him a confuse face. When he notice that you didn't know what he was talking about, a sadness was replace on his eyes and he parted away from you.

"I guess we're even now." He commented with a blush on his face and you raise an eyebrow in confusion.

'Even? What does he mean by that?'  You thought and trued so hard to at least remember something in the past of why he would say that but nothing came in your mind.