Chapter 25

M/n- Mother's name
F/n- Father's name

This chapter will be the longest one so please bare with me

Answer this please before reading

'Who do you think the real killer is?'
-------

"My main question is, who is the Boogie man? I ask both of the witnesses if they saw the face of the Boogie man but they said that he was only wearing a white mask, black sleeveless hoodie and black pants." He continued.

"And in my other conclusion, you're the target Y/n." He said and I gulp.

Inojin, Shikadai and Sumire had already told me that but my main question is...

"By who?" I said my thought out loud.

"...by someone who's really close to you. Your... father." As soon as he said that, the sound of the doorbell startled me.

I was still shock at the information that he gave me but... I wasn't that surprise since my father was our second suspect.

But why would he kill my friends and frame Mitsuki?

I then widen my eyes in realisation.

He framed Mitsuki so no one would suspect that he's the killer! But... why?!

"Y/n!" Kakashi's voice brought me back to reality. "You need to hide, now! Who knows that the killer is the one on the front door? Your main mission now is not to be seen because we don't know how many more people is working for your father. Also, don't tell anyone our conversation to anyone since right now, you cannot trust anyone."

I nod as I hid behind the couch, not too far from the exit. My mind was hurting to the thought that my father is the killer.

But when Mitsuki was gone, there wasn't any death any more!

"Oh and I almost forgot, don't give your father a clue that you suspect him. And be careful around him from now on. Find more evidence that he could be the killer, I want my daughter to have a piece of mind, knowing that the real killer had paid for everything that he have done." Kakashi warned and I nod.

Kakashi then went to the front door and open it.

"Uncle Kakashi! Long time no see!" A voice said.

"Naruto, what brings you here with... Sarada?" Kakashi questioned. "And where's Hinata, Boruto and Himawari?"

"Well, you know... Sasuke and Sakura ask me if I could babysit Sarada since they got a special mission to investigate a murder case at Suna. Hinata is doing shopping with Himawari while Boruto is having a slee-over at Inojin's house and I'm the only one available to babysit Sarada so... eheheh." Naruto rub the back of his neck.

I saw Sarada having a bored look as usual, just like her father.

"So what you're trying to say is... you want me to babysit Sarada?" Kakashi ask getting straight to the point.

"Exactly! How did you know?! You're really amazing!" Naruto exclaim while Kakashi is just giving him a bored look.

"Okay, since I don't have anything to do. Why don't you come and eat first?" Kakashi suggested and gestured me that it was time to go.

I nod and sprint towards the exit as I successfully left the house without getting spotted. As I was running, I look one last time behind me when all of the sudden, I bump into someone. I was about to fall on my butt but something... or rather someone caught me.