Chapter 4

Once you got to the Academy, you immediately separated from Shikadai and went to search for Mitsuki. You search everywhere around the Academy but you couldn't see Mitsuki. The last place to search was the garden so you went there, hoping he would be there as well but much to your dismay, he's not on sight.

"Where could he be?" You sigh to yourself while leaning yourself on one of the tree.

"Looking for someone?" A familiar voice ask and you knew very well who the owner of the voice.

You look up to see him looking down at you with a smile on his face.

"What are you doing up there?" You ask and Mitsuki jump down the tree as if it's not a big deal.

"I could ask you the same thing." Mitsuki said as he walk closer to you.

You walk backwards until your back hit the tree. Mitsuki then stop in front of you and you couldn't stop your heart from beating so loud and fast.

"I... was... looking for Kiba to return his notebook." You lied to Mitsuki and you saw a pain on Mitsuki's eyes but thanks to your ignorance, you didn't even realise it. "How about you?"

"I was looking for you. Actually I've been watching you search for... Kiba this whole time." Mitsuki answered your question and you were shock.

"So were you the one who's been following me all this time?" You once again ask.

There was a moment of silent before Mitsuki started to speak again.

"I've only started following you when you arrive in the Academy." Mitsuki said and you nod.

'So he's not the one who's been following me? Maybe it was just my imagination then.' You thought.

Not long after, the bell rings. You and Mitsuki both walk towards your classroom and as you walk, Rock Lee joined the two of you.

"Hey there Y/n! How was your day today?" Lee ask while putting his arms around you.

At that exact moment, you felt as if someone has a blood-lust coming out but then it disappeared immediately.

'What was that about?' You thought but then shrug it off.

"It's alright I guess." You replied and tried removing Lee's hands off you but Lee got his grip tight.

"Now now, let's stay like this for a while." Lee grin and you sigh in defeat.

Suddenly, Lee's arms was taken off you and the next thing you know, Mitsuki was pinning Lee on the wall.

"Can't you see that she was trying to remove your hand yet you resist to?" You were shock at how Mitsuki was reacting.

It was like a new Mitsuki was in front of you. It wasn't the old, smiley Mitsuki you have met but this time, it was as if the positive Mitsuki became Negative.

"H-hey! W-what's the big deal?!" Lee ask as he struggle to escape Mitsuki's grasp but failed since Mitsuki was more stronger than him. "I-I'm sorry okay!"

"Don't you ever touch my girlfriend ever again!" Mitsuki warned and you blush at what he just said.

He lets go of Lee then face you and took your hand.

"H-hey, since when did we become girlfriend and boyfriend?" You ask him and the old him returned.

He gave you a smile which made you blush.

"Since now." He replied and you got annoyed so you pulled your hand away from him, making the both of you stop walking.

"I am not your girlfriend Mitsuki and don't you ever dare treat my friends like that!" You exclaim and went back to help Lee. "Sorry about that."

After you help Lee, you saw that Mitsuki was still standing there staring at you. You and Lee made your way to your classroom, ignoring Mitsuki as you went past him. You don't like arguing with him but you made up your mind that if he apologise to Lee, then you'll forgive him.

"Wait..." Just as you thought about that, Mitsuki spoke up and the two of you turned around. "I'm sorry Lee for my previous behaviour. It won't happen again."

"I-it's alright, I'm sorry for touching your... girlfriend." Lee said the last word in sadness and you sigh.

"He is not my boyfriend yet Lee." You stated and Lee's eyes sparkled.

"I understand." Lee said and the three of you made your way to the classroom.

When you enter the room, you immediately went to your seat and look for Kiba but he was nowhere to be found.

'Hmmm, I wonder where he is. He's usually one of the earliest one who arrives here.' You thought to yourself.

While waiting, you grab your book 'I own you' from your back and continued reading from where you left.

'There was a report given by the teacher and everyone was being paired. After Julia got paired with Kija, they decided to do their report in Julia's house.'

'Interesting...' You thought to yourself and continued reading.

'After they finish their report, they had dinner with Julia's mother and after they ate, Kija decided to go home. The next day, it was announce by the teacher that Kija was found dead at the street last night in front of the shop.'

The story gave a chill down to your spine and you couldn't take your eyes off the book.

'Then later on that day, Dock decided to go to the toilet and Misuki followed him. Not long after, Dock was found dead in the toilet in front of a broken mirror and a word was written 'I own you'

You stop reading as soon as you heard Shino entered. You put the book aside and focus your attention in the front. You saw that Shino's facial expression was sad but you just think that he was tired.

"Alright class, I have a bad news." Shino started then a tear fell down his eyes. "Last night, Kiba Inuzuka was found dead in front of the Ramen shop. The police is investigating how he died but no one knew how he died so the best detective in Konohakagure is going to investigate how he died."

The news got everyone shock especially you.

'K-Kiba... no way...'

Name: Kiba Inuzuka

Name: Kiba Inuzuka

Age: 13

Cause of death: Unknown

Killer: Unknown

First victim

(Sorry to all those people who loves Kiba)