Chapter 26

You were too scared to give an answer. Scared that he might do something to you and even worse, kill you. But why would he kill you if he wants you all to his own? You were really confuse at the real intention of your father.

'Why' is the only word that kept repeating in your mind.

"I ask you a question, what are you doing here?" Your father held a sinister smile.

You tried to be brave but failed. You tried to glare at him but instead you have a terrified look. You still can't understand of why would he want to keep you to himself. Why would he go all the trouble of killing your friends one by one and to try and predict what's going to happen in your life.

He even put a recorder on the necklace that you were wearing before and now you know that the feeling of getting followed before was because by him. You even mistaken Mitsuki as the killer for it was too obvious that he was doing all the killing.

But now everything had change. The person whom you think you can trust the most was the person who had been eliminating your love ones. He was the real killer. He was the reason why Mitsuki is in jail right now. He has the right to rot in jail and not Mitsuki.

"I-I was just..." You tried thinking of an excuse while looked around your father's room. "Looking for a phone charger."

Your father raise an eyebrow before chuckling.

"Don't you have your own charger?" He questions and you shrug while trying your best to laugh with him but failed since it came out as a nervous laugh.

"W-well I lost my charger today so... I was looking for your one."

"It's in my cabinet." Your father took a step forward which cause you to step backwards in fear.

Your father then gave you a serious look before sighing.

"Sweetheart, you never come inside my room just for a charger." The voice of your father suddenly change into a deep, serious one.

"I-I-I was!" You stutter and your father place his hand on his head while shaking his head.

"Y/n, you were always a bad liar." Your father took another step while you step backwards.

"S-stay away from me! I know who you are!" You suddenly shout and your father stop while chuckling.

"My my, my little girl had finally figure out who the real killer is huh?" Your father is now laughing maniacally.

"You killed them..." You trailed off as your eyes started filling with water.

The laughter from your father died down and was now change into a scowl.

"You killed my friends!" You were now gathering all of your courage as you face your own father.

If someone can kill him, you knew that the only person who could eliminate him was you. You made a promise to yourself that you will never forgive the person who have killed your friends and now that he was in front of you, you were determined to fulfil that promise. Even if it means that you need to hurt the only person you thought you could trust and that was none other than your... father.

"WHY DID YOU KILL THEM?! WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO YOU?!" You yelled in anger and your father bowed his head.

Suddenly, laughter was heard from your father as he lock his eyes on yours. You were even more terrified as you saw your father was now different. Lust was shown on eyes face and he wore a grin that you never recognise. A grin that was telling you 'You're in trouble'

"You would never understand sweet-heart~" He sung as he took a step towards you.

"They always want to take you away from me and I don't want that~ I already lost your mother and I didn't want to lose you too~ you're only mine and mine only. If someone tries to take you away from me, they must face consequences and now that your sun isn't around you to protect anymore, I could do anything I want with your precious body~" Your father lick his lip as he took another step towards you.

"You understand me right? I mean, the feeling of letting the most important person in your life getting taken away from you just like that and you would do anything to make things right. I already got rid of your mother because she cheated on me and now, I won't let you go. I'll keep you all to myself and I could do anything I want with that perfect body of yours~"

You were trembling in fear as your father was nearing towards you. You felt useless. Even though you knew that you're the only one who can kill him, in your current state, you would describe yourself as a scared puppy walking on the street.

"No need to be afraid sweetheart, I promise I'll be gentle~ oh and don't try anything funny otherwise there's going to be a consequences." Your father lick his lip again and took another step towards you.

With each step he took, your heartbeat would increase. You were beyond terrified at the sight of your father.

"G-g-get away from me!" You shriek and hope that there's someone out there who could help you.

You kept walking backwards until your back meets with the wall. Your knees were shaking and you felt like you would past out anytime now. You wish for everything to be just a dream, a nightmare that you will suddenly wake up and everything will be back to normal.

But they weren't. This was reality and in real life, your father is the killer and right now, he's in front of you. You don't known what was on his mind, nor what he will do to you but one thing you know for sure is...

You have to kill him no matter what