Your best friend

Carl:
Ian Gallagher. You and Ian are very close, whenever Carl's at work, you, Ian, and Mickey hang out so you don't get bored. To be honest, Carl kinda doesn't like it when you and Ian are close but you tell him that he's the only guy you love and Ian is just friends.

Lip:
V Fisher. You and V are very close, Lip will be busy sometimes but you and V be hanging out most of the time. Lip adores you and V's friendship.

Ian:
Debbie Gallagher. You and Debbie are very close, Ian would be very busy, you and Debbie would take Franny out to having fun. Ian adores you and Debbie's friendship.

Mickey:
Lip Gallagher. You and Lip are very close, Mickey would go out somewhere, you, Lip, and Mandy would hang out. Mickey doesn't like it when you and Lip are close, but you tell him that he's the only guy you love and you and Lip are just friends and he's dating Mandy.

Fiona:
Kev Ball. You and Kev are very close, whenever Fiona goes to work, you and Kev take over the alibi and have some fun conversations and after work, y'all hang out before Fiona gets home. Fiona adores you and Kev's friendship.

Debbie:
Mickey Milkovich. You and Mickey are very close, whenever Debbie has something to do, you and Mickey would hang out everyday. Debbie's kinda jealous of y'all friendship.

Kev:
Fiona Gallagher. You and Fiona are very close, whenever Kev has to go to the alibi, you and Fiona would hang out. Kev adores you and Fiona's friendship.