Secret talents

Carl:
Knife Throwing. You were so mad at Dominique because she was flirting with Carl today, he was feeling uncomfortable about this. You put her picture in the target and grab three knives, I threw the knives at the target perfectly, you got her left eye first, then you got her right cheek, then you got her nose. You turned around, Carl was looking at you shocked and you start blushing and he said he loves you and only you. He walked up to you and kissed you and gave you a hug.

Lip:
Drawing. You were at the library, you told Lip you're studying but instead you were drawing, he wanted to surprise you but you didn't know until he arrived to the library and wrapped his arms around you, you look up and it was Lip. He saw your drawing of him, he looked at the drawing adored. He kissed your forehead and walked you home.

Ian:
Singing. Your favorite song came on, you were singing it, nobody wasn't home, you kept this as a secret, you're good at singing. When the song ended, you heard some sobbing, you walked in the living room and it was Ian, who was crying, you asked him what's wrong, he said he loves your voice and you sound like an angel. He wiped his tears and softly kissed you and gave you a hug.

Mickey:
Dancing. You have a hip-hop dance class today, the rehearsal's tomorrow night. When class was over, you went home and start practicing your dance for tomorrow. You decided to take a break, you went to get water and went to your room. Then you went back to dancing, but you didn't know that Mickey was sneaking in your house, when you turned around, you got scared when you saw him. You stopped the music and he smirked at you and said you're good, then he roughly kissed you and smacked your ass.

Fiona:
Cooking. Mel asked if you can make some steak and fries for dinner, you didn't mind, you went to the grocery store and grabbed the ingredients. You came back home and saw Mel and Nessa making out in the living room, Nessa said hi to you and you said hi back to him. Then went to the kitchen and start cooking, then you saw Fiona standing there watching you cook, she smiled at you and said she didn't know you can cook, it's kinda your hidden talent, Mel's the only one who knows you can cook. You blushed and she gave you a soft kiss and help you.

Debbie:
Acting. You were auditioning for the school play, you didn't tell Debbie because you don't want her to think you're a loser. When you came to the stage, you start acting sad, happy, confused. Then you were done, everyone clapped and you saw Debbie sitting down clapping. You looked down when she walked up to you and she said she's proud of you and that was beautiful, you smiled at her and kiss her forehead and both of you went to her house.

Kev:
Self-defense. You help Kev work at the Alibi today, then some assholes start robbing you guys, Kev told you to get down, you didn't listen, you jumped to the bar and wrapped your leg around the robber's shoulder and kneed his cheek, he groaned and you got off him and punched his nose hard, he was bleeding, he tried to punch you but you dodged it and he tried to punch you again but this time, you grabbed his arm and kicked one of the tall robbers, you heat butted him and you flipped him and kicked his stomach. They both left, everyone applauded to you, you smiled at everyone, Kev walked up to you shocked and he said he didn't know you can fight like that. You blushed a little and told him it was a secret talent, he smiled at you and kissed your cheek.