Y'all make up and why?

Carl:
A few months after the break up, Carl's been with Dominique, but felt very guilty for cheating on you, he caught Dominique cheating on him, she tried to apologize and he went to your house and apologized and understand what it feels like to get cheated on, you forgave him and became together again.

Lip:
It's been a few months since Lip broke up with you, but you didn't move on, but Lip on the other hand, missed you so much, Karen's been cheating on him for a long time, he broke up with her and went to your house and apologized and he missed you, you forgave him but he only gets one more chance.

Ian:
It's been a few days since you broke up with Ian, he missed you so much and he wished you didn't have to move, but your mother felt bad for taking you away from Ian, so she took you back to V's house, you knocked on Ian's door and he answered it and he looked at you shocked and you decided to get back together again, he gave you a hug and a kiss.

Mickey:
It's been a few weeks since Mickey broke up with you, he miss you so much, when a girl tried to hit on him, he pushed her away leaving her there pissed, he went to your house and when you answered it, you were pissed, you tried to close the door but he didn't let you, he apologized and you didn't wanna forgive him but you miss him so much, you just forgave him and get together again.

Fiona:
It's been a few days since Fiona broke up with you, her siblings told her that it was a rumor but she didn't believe them for a minute until she realizes that they're on lying and she felt so bad and stupid for listening to someone, she went to your house and you opened the door and she hugged you and you slowly hugged her back, she asked for your forgiveness, you accepted and got back together.

Debbie:
It's been a few weeks since Debbie broke up with you, when she saw you with Holly working together, she felt jealousy in her body, she walked up to you guys and grabbed your arm, she apologized and gave you some chocolates, you forgave her and got back together.

Kev:
It's been a few months since you broke up with Kev, you stayed with your parents and drinking your problems away, Kev was walking to his car and saw you drunk, a few seconds later, you passed out, he picked you up and carried you to his house and the next morning, you woke up and realize you're at Kev's house, you had a headache and you saw Kev sitting down and giving you some Ibuprofen, you took it and Kev apologized for hitting you, you missed his beautiful face, you forgave him and cuddled with him, y'all got back together.

Mandy:
It's been a few days since Mandy broke up with you, she's been broken and she decided to apologized to you, she went to your house but Lip answered and he was pissed that she hurt his little brother, but you went to the door and she apologized to you and you forgave her and you apologized also, y'all got back together.