Reunion

It's been 5 years since forth and beam graduated. They both were a busy man. Forth worked as engineer at famous company while Beam working at top hospital. Their baby boy also grown up to be a heart shaker. With cute dimple and rounded eyes really took any girl and boy at his age. Bass grown up happily eventhought both of his parents were busy as bee.

Their friends also happy with their life. Such Pha with Yo, Kit with Ming,Max with Tul and last but not least Lam with  Park. Everyone had found their own happiness.(a/n pov: Did I forgot to tell you guys that they had already married.My bad).Pha and Yo decided to have child with a help of surrogate mother a year ago meanwhile the others were not ready to have kids.

Now

They decided to made a reunion. They didn't meet for almost 5 years because busy with live. Even Beam,Pha and Kit also didn't even met once since they part a way to achieve their own ambition. Now they all have some time to gather around.

They booked a kid cafe. The first one arrived was kit and ming.

' Hurry Ming. Why are you so slow? Use your damn long legs to walk faster.' Kit rambled at his husband. Ming just smiled and jogged a little bit to kit.

' Be patient my wife. There is no one here except us. We come too early'

' I am so excited ming. Its been long since I met Bass. I miss him'

' Yeah me too. Let's get inside.'

The kid cafe was decorated with ballons and banner 'Reunion'. Ming and Kit sat and order some cakes and drinks as a brunch.

Pha and yo were the next to come with their son, God.

' Sawadee....phi kit.....ming.' Yo politely greet the couple infront of them.

' Hai Kit ,Ming. Kit did you shrank your height. You look so damn short'

' Fuck you Ai'Pha. I am going to kick your ass'

' Be patient ,darling. There is a kid here'

Ming was back hugging kit to prevent him jump onto Pha. Kit stopped his intention since there was God.

' Hai God. You so handsome. You look like your dad but please don't behave like your dad. An asshole' Kit gave some advice to God.

' Yes uuncle.' God obidiently replay.

Pha and yo sat infront of ming and kit meanwhile God sat on child chair provided by the cafe. They chatted for a while.

' Where the hell is Ai' Beam? He always late. ' Pha complain

' Pha don't cursed infront of our son. He still a child.' Yo closed his son ears.

Pha smiled timidly and scratch his head. ' Sorry baby. I am forget'

Couple by couple came inside the cafe. Max and Tul came and Lam and Park after them. They chatted among them while waiting for Beam and Forth.

A jinggle of bell indicated someone enter the cafe. There were the couple theiy waiting for,Beam and Forth. But there was something different about Beam. He look chubbier and round with that big hood. Then, they noticed something. The bump.

All of their eyes became roound like it would popped out their sockets. They eyes were focused on Beam's stomach or more accurately the bump. Their jaws dropped.

' I am pregnant again' Beam hollered happily.

' What!!!!????' All their friends shouted together. And history repeated again. Pha and Kit collapsed and Lam,Park,Mac and Tul were stunded at their place. When Pha and and Kit woke up, its the four general turn to collapse.

Beam rolled his eyes at the drama infront of him. He had already told the that he could pregnant and it was long ago. Why they were flabbergasted. Forth calmly walked to his husband and guided Beam to the chair with their son,Bass in his hold.

They revived from the shock and ask Beam many question.

' Wow second child. Your sperm Forth really knew when to target' Max told Forth. Forth grinned and put his tumb into the air.

' Are you really okay Beam with this pregnancy?' Pha asked Beam worriedly.

' Yeah. I really want another child. Don't worry Pha'.

'Bass, are you excited to meet your brother/sister?'

' Yeah......I am excited. Can't wait to see them'

Pha and Kit smiled but suddenly their smile forze.

' What did you just said Bass,'them'???' Pha asked.

'Oppss...did I forget to tell you guys that I have a twins.'

They were stunded again. They couldn't believe it.

' Wow....Forth, one shot two kills' Pha smirked at Forth. Forth throw his proud smile.

' Of course. I am so healthy. Right babe??'

Beam just nodded his head before they all continue chatted. Bass and God were playing at the indoor playground beside them.

They were having fun that day. After 5 hours spending their time, they decided to call off the day. Everone started to left. They all promised to come when Beam delivered their twins.

Pha and Forth were looking for their kids when suddenly they were stunded at their place. Bass and God were kissing each other. Beam and Yo were happy since look like they would be in law in the future.

' Hell no. Take your fucking son out ,Ai'pha.' Forth cursed and strolled to his sons

He grabbed Bass's right hand and hugged him.

' Hey what did you mean my son? Your son is the one that kiss God first' Pha face turn red.

'Papa....actually I was the one that kiss Bass first. He so cute. I want to marry him'

Pha face became pale. No in the hell pha would allowed his son to marty Forth's son. It would be disaster.

Forth also thought the same as Pha. So both of them carried their son away from each other.

Yo and Beam were both plottibg something. Its seem they coud marry their son in the future.

' Glad to collab to with my partner in crime' Beam shaked his hand with Yo.

' How about our husbands? Will they allowed our sons to get marry?'

' Don't worry Yo. Just use our weapon'

'What??'

' No sex for them if they disturbed our sons wedding'

Both of them high five before depart to the cars. Thats the incident happened during their reunion. Forth and Pha swore to never reunion again for the saje of their future