What happened with these two?

Everything in chaos. Beam suddenly gone. His belongings also gone in his apartment. No traces. Everyone were worried. Even his bestfriend didn't know where was Beam. But something fishy, their professors didn't look worried.  Even in the class Beam's name was not call.

Pha and Kit tried to call Beam but Beam's phone was turn off. They were really puzzled with what had happened. Did anything happened to their friend?

On the other side of campus was Forth with his grinning face. His four generals were stupified with Forth behaviour.

' Hey Lam, what happened to Forth? Did he swallowed a huge amount of happy pills?'

' I dont know. He never smile since in diapers. It's so creepy. Park please slapped his face'

Pakkk....a loud slapping sound could be heard in the engineering campus. The senior and junior were all gapping towards Park.

' What?? You asked me to slap him so I slapped him' Park reply with calm face. Three of the general all face palm.

Miraculously, Forth just ignored Park and continued eating his ramen. All the people in canteen were flabbergasted. Even the four general were shocked. No one could punch or slapped Forth eventhough his friends. But today Forth just ignored them.
Today was a weird day for engineer students. Their leader aka their alpha was so happy today. They just let Forth happy because if he angry then they all dead.

Eventhough he happy today but during freshman gathering he became the usual head heazer. The fierce and fearless leader. All people in the country knew Forth either in strength or in the politic.

Forth Jaturapoom was a youngest son of two most influence people in the country and abroad. He also known as a ruthless leader with his four general behind him. No one could mess up with him. Even during his freshman, the senior followed his commanded. He never defeated in any battle. He was fierce during battle. He could defeated 20 guys in short period of time.

His moto was aim for the severe part and don't waste your energy in battle.

Everyone were anxious with the two hottest men in the university. One was missing and the other one was too happy. What had happened between these two guys?