Extra

Pangg.....a door was slammed in the hall of lecture. There was Forth with sweats streaming down his face to his body. Forth was carried a bundle on  of his  body. In fact it was his baby. Baby Bass. The professor and students were flabbergasted to see that cute baby.

'Sorry proff...something happen' Forth explained.

' It's okay. Take your seat'

Forth walked to his friends and passed Bass to Lam before taking a seat.

' Hello buddy! Where is your mummy?' Park asked.

' Mummy is sikk. At hocpital'Bass cutely answered making them cooing at him.

Lam pastering Bass's face with kisses before focused on the lecturer. Forth let Bass wandered inside the hall. Bass smiled and giggled managed to captured everyone hearts including their cold professor.

Before the end of class, Bass walked to front and pulled the professor slack. Gaining the attention on him, he smiled that showed his pearly white teeth. Bass make the grabby hands towards the prof.

The professor picked him up and played a little bit with him.

' Your son is cute, Forth.' Professor praised him.

' Hehe...thanks,prof'

At the end, the professor played with Bass until the end of the class. Everyone were given an order to self study.

After the class was over,the professor bid a bye to that sweet boy and promised to come and visit him at his house.

' Dude....it's a good thing that you brought Bass with you or else we will listen to that boring prof. I am so lazy to learn' Max said.

' Uncke Macx....cannout lasy. You need to studys. Momy said we need to studys.' Bass cutely blabbering while playing with his stuffed bear.

Max cheeks became pink in embrassement. The others were laughing their ass. The engineering were happy when saw their leader happy. But they wanted to approach that cute little thing. But they were terrified of Forth so they just watching from far.

After all the classes were over,Forth dashing to the hospital with car and Bass securely behind. Yes you guys right. Forth was using a car. That was a condition that Beam managed Forth to promise. He promised that he would use car as long as their baby was with Forth. Such a loving husband.

Meanwhile,Bass was having a good time with his father racing the poor car. He giggled happily at the back. When they arrived, Forth carried him to Beam's room.

Bass knocked the door before enter. He beam with happiness when saw his mummy. He trashing in his father hold before put down to his feet.

' Mummy, I miss you.' Bass hugged his mother .

' Ohh...baby. I miss you too.Come here.'  Beam smiled eventhough he quite weak due to the dehydrate.

Beam was hospitalized because he was collapsed during his work at hospital. He was diagnosed with dehydrate and  a little  malnourished.

Forth booked a VVIP room for them. Yup. They slept together at hospital because Bass couldn't sleep without Beam.

They played for a moment before Bass eventually slept due to exhausted. Beam and Forth were sitting next to each other with their son in the middle,using Forth chest as pillow.

' Aftee this you have to take care of your health. I will make sure you eat and drink everyday.'

' Yes baby. I am sorry.'

After Beam discharged from hospital , Forth really kept his promised by everday went to see Beam and have a lunch with him. If he can't do it, he would command his juniors to do it.

A very obssesive husband. But Beam loved him and Bass very much.

That how Beam happy life