1

Forth had already stopped from going to any club. No one ever met Forth in the club anymore. He also seldomly hang out with his friends. He even went home early like something or someone was waiting for him at home.

It's already 4 months since Beam missing. Pha and Kit were trying to find their bestfriend but still fail. They also reported to police but it seem police just ignored them.

The police couldn't help them because there was someone powerful ordered them to never find  Beam Bramee.

These last long for about another 5 months. Suddenly, Forth didn't come to university for almost a week right now. What had happened? First the casanova then their leader. All their bestfriends had already gave up. They tried to find their friend,Beam and Forth but failed. They just prayed for the best.

Another 2 months move on without any news about two handsome guys in the university. No one knew where were Forth or Beam. Kit and Pha were anxious but just waiting for Beam to come back. Park, Lam, Max and Tul took over Forth position as a leader during Forth absent.

On one fine morning, suddenly a familiar motorcycle vroom eachoed inside the engineering faculty. Everyone were running to the front door of engineer faculty. The four General were the first one that arrived and behind them were juniors amd seniors of engineer with random courses.

Forth calmly step down from his motorbike with his black shirt and red jacket outside it, black jeans with his combat boots. His aura and eyes still the same.

' What happened dude?' Lam the first one that asked.
' Nothing. Just family matter' Forth just reply with his monotone voice
' But..' Lam didn't finished his words when Forth glared at him.

Lam a little bit fidget but still looking at his bestfriend. Forth sighed and commanded they( The four General) to come to his new house.

Everyone were flabbergasted. Since when Forth had moving out of his apartment. The Four General just nodded and obeyed their leader.

They continued their daily routine like usually.

On the other side of campus was medical faculty in chaos. Beam had already return. With his usually clean look. Lha and Kit hugged Beam into tight hold. Beam was grinning while hugging his friends.

' Aww....ai Kitty are you miss me' Beam casually teasing Kit.

' You idiot. Where are you? Pha and I were searching for for a year.'

' Just come to my new home today after class. I will send you guys the adress. I will explained everything'

' Okay beam but what about your study. You had already missed a lot'

' Dont worry. I take home lecture. Lets go to our class.'

Just like in the engineering both of them spent their time beside their friends.

After the last class, Forth went home quickly before he message his friend his new adress. Beam also went back home early than Forth. He also messaged his friends about his new house.

Beam who was arrived at his home quickly cooked something for his friends. He also tidy up his house. While he was tidy up, a motorbike was parked inside the garage.

The guy in black shirt with red jacket outside it was walking inside the house. That guy hugged Beam's waist.

' Hai baby! How are you today?' that tan guy french kiss Beam's neck and ears.

' Hmm....good, Forth. They just curious' Beam moaned.

Both of them kissed each other. Sucking each other. The panting sound could be heard inside the house.

Forth gave last pecked on Beam's lips before went to bedroom to take a shower. Beam also took a shower after Forth. They changed their clothes and waited patiently for their friends.

' Where is maid?' Forth asked Beam.
' She went home. I sent her because I arrived early today and we needed some private time' Beam said with seducing voice.

Beam and Forth were kissing passionly when a crying eachoed inside the house. Beam quickly stand up and went to the second bedroom inside the house.

The Four General were standing infront of a house. Debating whether they entered or not. Suddenly, a black car arrived beside them. The owner was Pha with his friend Kit. They all have puzzled face plastered on their faces.

' What are you guys doing here?' Pha started the conversation.

' Well we want to visit Forth. He told this adress to us.' Lam replied

' This is weird. Beam also wanted Pha and I to come here' Kit replied.

'How about we push the bell and get inside. Today is a hot day you know' Tul sassily replied towards his friends.

They all nodded and Max pushed the button for the bell. They waited for anyone to open the gate. Luckily, the gate was automatic. They walked to the front door.

Forth open the wood door and staring his friend. He let them in. He went to the kitchen to get some water since he looked at his tired friends were drenched in sweat. 8 glasses of oramge juice were placed on the the glass table in the middle of living room.

' Hmm....Forth. I confused. Why Beam gave us this adress but this is your house' Pha asked with wrinkled face.

Forth just smiled and talked to Lam. He ignored Pha and Pha just let it be. He also afraid of Forth. How Sotus activity and what happened during gathering. Their chatted for quite sometime.

' Baby' Forth called with sweet and smooth voice that they had ever heard.

There was someone walked into the living room. He wore a white shirt with black khaki pants. That person was Beam.

Pha and Kit were both happy but weird since Beam was inside Forth house. Beam sat down beside Forth. Forth captured Beam's lips for a kiss. All their friends were flabbergasted. Stunded at their places.

A moan escaped from Beam lips. They lastly part from each other lips. Lam suddenly noticed something.

' Beam.....what is in your hold?' Lam asked. All their friends looked at yhe bundle inside Beam hold. Their jaw dropped with big 'O'

Beam proudly said that his child with Forth. He introduced Bass Jaturapoom to all his friends.

Kit fainted, Pha caressed his temple, Lam just quiet with his stoic face, Park was puzzled, Max gave up and Tul smile. Well Tul was a smart guy inside their group.

' So....who is the serrogated mother?' Pha asked.

' No Pha. This is my son with Forth' Beam denied it.

Now for Pha to faint and Kit to wake up. All the General were stunded.

They didn't know what to say. Inside Beam hold was a baby. A very cute baby.

'Hmmhaaa....bla..bla...'a cute blabering from the baby mouth.

All their friends were captured by that little bundle of joy. They awed at the baby. That baby was a very cute baby that they ever met.

He got his mother skin and eyes but hair and nose like Forth.

' How?' that first thing that Pha asked after his faint.

'Well we met at club one years ago and had sex. After couple of weeks I pregnant. So...... I ran. Afraid that you guys will call me freak.' Beam explained.

' Beam, we never called you that. You are our friend' Kit denied it. Pha nodded at Beam.

Beam eyes were welling with tears. He passed the baby to Forth and hug his friends.

' How are you pregnant ,Beam? I mean how...you a man and the last time I checked man cannot pregnant' Lam asked.

' Well the doctor said that I have double constitution. I have a dick but at same time I have womb. It's a little bit complicated' Beam explained.

' So both of you are in love or what?' Park asked.

' Hell yeah. Who don't love casanova?' Forth replied.

All the General patted Forth's shoulder. They spent their evening at Forth house. They played with the baby until night.