End

After 3 years

No one know what happened to Forth and Beam when both of them dissapeared. No one know about the baby. But one they know was Forth and Beam were a boyfriends.

All students in campus were flabbergasted when they heard the news but happy at same time. At last there was someone that could tame the Alpha.

Present day.

A beautiful man was walking in the Engineering faculty with a cute little boy. The beautiful man was none other then Beam. But who was the little kid?

'Daddy.........' that little boy shouted in the middle of foodcourt of faculty.

That boy ran towards their leader in full speed. Forth captured that boy into his hugged. He kissed that boy temple and released him.

Beam arrived at the table and casually kiss Forth.

' Ewww....mommy don't kiss daddy' that boy scrunched his face and pouted his little pink lips.

Everyone were awed with the boy. So cute. But why that boy has a little bit Forth and Beam features? Why that boy called Beam as his mother and Forth as his father? No one seems to catch anything yet.

' Uncle Park,uncle Lam, uncle Tul and Uncle Max' the boy called the General.

He ran to the Generals and hugged them. And even kissed their cheeks. Even the hard stone heart Lam also smile to that boy.

' Hai , Bass' Lam kissed that little boy on his head.

And so everyone in the campus know that Forth, Beam and that boy were a family. Their cute little family that managed to get everyone hearts. Evreyone adored them. Such a heart warming family.

They became famous. And all country know that the youngest of Jaturapoom married early than his brothers.

Beam and little Bass became Forth's treasure