Chapter 14

Aizawa's POV:

Aizawa walked around the crowed building, Loud music, Drunks, half naked Dancers...simps...I just have to find them, grab them and drag them out...Im going to fucking kick their ass when we get back.

I was slightly startled when someone bumped into me- a very stoned blond with a black streak in his hair...he glared at me- then suddenly it was a look of fear- "M-Mr Aizawa?!" 'Finally- I have one, that's a start.' I gave him a death glare, obviously scaring him half to death... "Where are the others Kaminari." Again- Scaring him. "I-I-I don't know- we kinda s-split up?... I'm pretty sure Katsuki is at the bar-" That angered me...I'm sure he knew perfectly well that he's underage for this, I wouldn't think he would be the type to go here.

"Go outside. And go to the dorm common area, If I come back and you aren't there along with Ashido and Bakugou. your punishment will be worse then intended." He nodded aggressively and ran to the door- 'now for the rest of those brats.'  I walked toward the Bar, finally noticing the blond.

I grabbed his shoulder, in the most passive-aggressive way I could manage, yet still threatening in a way.
Just like Denki's Reaction he took on the tough act at first before fully noticing my facial expressions, and his body stiffened up.
"Your fucked, Katsuki Bakugou" I managed to say without absolutely snapping at him.
His face was filled with shock, especially because he wasn't entirely sober at the moment..
Nothing was spoken after that moment except for 4 words.
"She's at the stage."
I nodded, and watched him sit outside along side with Denki.
I was waking around making sure not to make eye contact with anyone once again...Till saw someone...someone I never wanted to see again...talking to my student.

The red hair, the tattoos, the build. The face...
Fuck, This isn't going to end well for me isn't it.

Sorry for the short chapter! Also sorry for not updating! I will soon!

HEYYY THIS WAS UPDATED AGAIN- SO GO READ IT FOR A SECOND TIME I ADDED LIKE 29 WORDS ♥️♥️♥️