Chapter 6

Hizashi's POV:

I woke up hugging something..something really warm..it felt almost alive- 'OH GOD MY HEAD- 'what happened last night?' I opened my eyes to a sleeping raven haired guy..who?...HOLY SHIT IS THAT SHOTA?!?' I felt my face heat up 'he would never let me get this close....WAIT WHY AM I IN HIS BED?!? DID WE FUCK? I dont remember anything from yesterday-..' I just took this to my advantage and hugged him while the time lasted..'ill try and remember what happened yesterday..all I remember is getting drunk with a few friends- and I think someone helping me..I guess that was Sho..'.I looked over to the sleeping male and looked at his sleeping features..he looked so..calm....and less...Annoyed? 

I looked at the time 

(11:26am Saturday)

11AM?? wow- we slept for a while..should I wake him up?.. I started to shake him gently, and just got a tired groan in return ''Sho~ Shootaa~ - Wake up" he opened his eyes slightly and just stared at me "what the-" I smiled at him "Morin' sleepy head!!~"

Aizawa's POV

I woke up with a warmth on my back and a bit on my waist, and somebody shaking me I open my eyes and see two Emerald green ones looking back at me I just stare, till I notice a smile "What the-.." Oh right Hizashi- "Mornin' sLEEPY HEAD!~" I cover my ears "to early- to loud..." I say while hiding under the pillow "Oh sorry Sho!" 

I wiggled out of his grip and off the bed 'He probably has a horrible hangover-'  " do you need pain killers for your hangover?- you were pretty drunk last night-" "Oh! Yes please! thanks Sho' " He gives me a dorky smile again I roll my eyes and smirk a bit while heading to the kitchen's first aid box. I was looking through it till I heard the girls downstairs Squeal- I ran down the stairs to see what happened.

They were all looking on a computer smiling like what Hizashi does 24/7.."What happened?-" I said in a calm panic, "Oh nothing Sensei! just...watching something! sorry to make you worry!" Uraraka told me giggling Then the rest joined in "Yea!! yup! mhm!" they each said,  "Alright- try not to be so loud next time-.." as soon as I went up the stairs the giggling went on again..thankfully more quiet.

Uraraka POV:

I woke up and decided to check on Sensei's room, because- why not? I looked back on the footage on the computer the camera was linked to and- OH MY GOD- I have to tell everyone!-...I ran over to each of the girls dorms and woke them up, Everyone was mad- Of course I wouldn't blame them- Every need their beauty rest, but this was a once and a life time thing to see!!

"Its to early for this Ochakooo" Mina groaned "Yea- Ribbit, what was so important you had to wake us all up for?" Tyusu Asked 

"Well-...It's about Aizawa Sensei!" every-girl gasped (See what I did there? hehe) "Is he okay? what happened?-" soon the whole room was filled with questions "Ill just show you!" Then I grabbed the computer and showed them the screen....

(Mr Yamada hugging a smiling Aizawa Sensei while they are both asleep without the Blanket on, )

We all squealed And then we heard Mr Aizawa come back down..

(and y'all already know what happened next)

And as soon as he left- we all darted to the computer to see what was going to happen next..still giggling a little.

Hope you guys liked this chapter!!! :D No smut for you yet ;))) but I promise it will cume soon- heheheh..............ill give a warning- lol

-------------------------------------------

Don't forget to Vote and follow!! Thanks for reading!