Chapter 8

(ALSO- btw ima making Hizashi 30 and Aizawa 29- because why the fuck not, older blond dumbass 💅💅)

Hizashi POV: (Before the "accident")

Shota and I finally made it to the club, I felt bad for lying to him about it being a quiet bar..but it was the only way I could get him to get out with me, So! it was worth it, we got to the doors Loud music blasted at us and I could hear a faint "Holy shit.." from Shota..Welp, my ass is gonna get beat when we get back- 

I walked in a bit to deep in the crowed thinking Shota was right next to me till I felt a hand on my shoulder- I turn around and see- Nemuri?!(Midnight) "Nem you're here?" "Of course I am- Im literally the one that showed you this place- anyway- What are you doing here? ya' with a special someone?~" "NEMRUI- NO. im just with shota- but I lost him," "What do you mean "Lost him"- also, HOW THE FUCK DID YOU GET SHOTA TO COME TO A CLUB?!" I started laughing and we talked a bit till she poked my arm and pointed behind me, "Hey isn't that Shota?- wait who are they-"  I turned around to a group of females surrounding Shota "Fuck-" I was about to run over to Shota till I felt a hand grip my arm "Hizashi! who are those people?!" "A R*PIST GROUP- IVE MET THEM BEFORE AND SEEN THEM AROUND- NOW LET ME FUCKING GO-"(he was not using his quirk- just thought it added some "FaZz") I yanked my arm back  to my side and and tried running through the crowd of people- But before I could even get close to him the door to the Backroom closed shut...Nemuri finally caught up with me and I explained what I knew for her to understand a bit more.

"Cant we just- break down the door?" I was pacing around near the door "I guess we could- but we might have to pick a fight and I dont want to bust one of my arms just yet-..." "I could use my quirk as soon as we get in!" "won't that affect me to?" "oh- shit.. you could hold your breath?" "No-" I heard a loud slap then a yelp from inside and whispering

That's it..

I wasn't even thinking at this moment I just kept hitting the side of my body at the door.

Thump

Thump

Nothing.....

My arm started to ache. But fuck it, Shota needs me.

I kept hitting it repeatedly till it broke down, I looked inside the room with fury in my eyes...I looked at the bed to see a bloody and bruised Shota......

Before I knew it Shota was in my arms, my knuckles were bleeding and I had a few cuts over my body..and there were 2 body's on the floor, not dead but sleeping...and the 3 other charged at me then a pink fog filled the air, I held my breath already knowing it was Nemuri using her quirk...Shota went limp...Guess he breathed in 'huh..he needs the rest anyway...

Nemuri ran to my side with a towel And with Shota's ripped up shirt and opened her mouth to say something..but nothing came out..she put the Thin Towel around Shota's chest to stop the Minor-ish bleeding and his shirt on top. I sighed "Do you want me to come with you back to the dorms?..Geez how are we going to explain this to the stude-" Nemuri started- "We wont...And yes, I would like it if you came with us...you can help make up a lie for Shota...y'know..incase anyone asks." my voice was monotone...'Its all my fault..everything..I brought him here...Im the one that got him in this damn position' I felt Nemuri rub my back as we went back to my car, Shota laying down in the backseat a blanket on top of him...he still had the red marks on his face from the Whip...I squeezed the wheel tighter and took some deep breaths.

"Fuck."

okay this wasn't as long as the other one- BUT GOOD ENOUGH! ima make another chapter- ALSO- THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 400 READS! THATS AMAZING!!!!! :D

-------------------------------------------

Don't forget to Vote and follow!! Thanks for reading!