Chapter 17

CHAPTER 13 IS UPDATED, PLEASE CHECK THAT OUT TO UNDERSTAND A SECTION IN THIS CHAPTER.

Aizawa POV:

Just breath. You'll be fine. Your okay Shota, your okay. Your better then him, and now your prepared. Your better.

The buff man continued. "....Trying to save your little whore while you couldn't even save yourself last time?.. I might need to finish the jo-"

My throat felt tight. I couldn't breath anymore, my sight became blurry.
The only goddamn thing I could think about was that room. His face. His smirk...His horrible..disgusting smirk....a smirk of pure lust and sadistic thoughts. A smirk of a fucking piece of shit no good monster.. Calling this sweet, funny, carefree and caring child..a fucking whore?....

In seconds, before I could even think. My fist swiftly flew to the right side of his face, along with all the anger I had kept inside these past weeks. Right to his ugly-ass face...He let out a groan of anger, taking in the hit.

I turned to the pink girl staring in shock, and glared at her- realizing she hadn't left yet.
"Kid. Get the fuck out of here. Right now. Everyone is outside." She stared in disbelief for a second, before nodding and darting the other direction.
Soon my realization of the situation I'm in hit, the man who almost stole my dignity is standing before me, holding his bloody face...staring at me at the back of my head. I turned around, My face loosened as my eyes widened with horror.

I quickly feel a massive hand around my neck, and one on my crotch. His grip tighter then ever as pure pain stuck through me.
His voice roared. "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST PUNCH ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT YOU SLUT????!!!"
I cant breath. I cant think. I cant feel. My eyes start to roll to the back of my head, and my head starts to feel light. ..Hizashi...Hizashi where are you...please.....I need you- i...wait a second.
WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING— BEGGING FOR FUCKING PRESENT MIC TO HELP ME?? I've dealt with bigger bitches then this mouth breather. Jesus Christ Aizawa your not fucking weak- your a pro hero, your a teacher. Children look up to you and you own that. Your better then this, so what he touched you like the freak he is.

In a matter of seconds I break free from his surprisingly weak grip, and wrap myself and my scarf around his neck+arm and sat on his back, making him unable to move. And just for good measure, I "accidentally" break one of his good arms.
I look to my left and notice the pink girl, and rage and fear fills my gut. I glare at her once more, since that is one of the only things I really can do in this situation.
—————-

A few minutes later ( older readers: read chapter 13 for this lil bit, trust me it makes it so much better)

Somebody had called the police, AGAIN. about the situation, and of course in a matter of moments the door was basically kicked down by that crazy blond. His eyes scattered the room for something, someone. Before his eyes locked on his target, me. He smiled..Yet it quickly faded to a fearful look as he noticed the man under me, his face shoved into the black, marble confetti flooring, Red and blue lights following behind him.
Finally..

——————————————-
Hizashi POV:

Before Aizawa left.

I sat at my desk in the office for the teachers, staring at the mini computer I snatched from the kids, sitting to my left.
I started Contemplating...

It's not fair for Sho if I just keep having a computer to spy on him with. It's basically...well- I don't really know what it's like. BUT I KNOW ITS NOT COOL. But..on the other hand, I can finally see what he doesn't tell me, or show me...FUCK. I need to tell him, It's either now or never. I cant keep hiding it from him.

I stood up from my desk and headed outside, towards the dorms.

~ time skip, location: dorms ~

I watched as Iida rushed out of his room, looking quite disturbed. I don't think he noticed me because he just zoomed by, Oh well.

I knocked on Sho's door. just to be followed up with a quiet "oh my god.. IIDA. I already told you I'll handle the-" the door opened, and I finally got a glimpse of the ravenette infront of me, I haven't seen him in so long. I cant help but remember the last time we spoke, physically at least.
And a blush appeared on my face. (Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure the last time they spoke was chapter 10 right? Idfk.)

"Oh, Hizashi."
Oh god kill me now.

"Hey, uhm." He stared at me, focused. God he's so hot.

"Uh. Can we talk for a sec? I think i found something that might-" He sighed, and I could already tell that I wasn't gonna get that chance.

"I cant right now, Mic. Maybe later?" fuck, I knew it. And he's using my hero name. "..some of the students are at a strip club or something and are using fake ID's or some shit..I've got to go there to go get them."

My stomach dropped.

"Wait. What?!? A CLUB??!" I took a breath and examined his face to see if he was serious or not. "Shota.- You cant go there all by yourself! Especially after...well...you know..especially after what happened." I stared at him as I remembered that night. And my face filled with sorrow.

"Shota. Let me out there with you, who knows maybe he'll—" before I knew it Sho' grabbed the collar of my shirt and tugged me to his face, As my cheeks flushed pink. I could feel his breath on my lips as he spoke harshly. "I'm going out there. And you are NOT, Following me. Got it, Yamada?" He glared at me and cocked his head towards his shoulder. Staring.

God that was hot.

"Fine," I blushed. "I won't follow you, but if I hear a single WORD about something in your area, I'm rushing over." Now it's my turn to tease you~

I moved my head towards his ear, whispering. "Got it, Aizawa?" I felt two hands on my chest as he pushed me away, looking away from my face and nodded. I smirk. How cute.

I walked away from the blushy man and towards the door. "Come back soooon!~" I sang.

OKAY YALL, I UPDATED. I KEPT MY PROMISE. IM SORRY IT WAS LIKE 2 MONTHS LATER- BUT I MADE THIS ONE A LITTLE LONGER FOR YOU GUYS. OVER 1140 WORDS. OKAY- I LOVE YOU GUYS SMM 💗💗💗💗💗🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳  I ALSO UPDATED SOME OF THE OTHER CHAPTERS- NOT REALLY SURE WHICH ONES BUT YEAH. YAYYY BYYEYEYEYEYYEYE