Chapter 16

Mina POV:

Everyone walked into the noisy room, filled with lights and pretty women- this is gonna be fun!
Like any logical person would, I immediately went to the Makeup drenched women on the stages, watching and admiring as they danced around.
I wasn't really thinking about getting high or drunk, I just wanted to get my groove on with the music and admire, I'm just not that kind of person!

Literally a few minutes later

I started dancing along with the very loud cyber music in the background, swaying my hips, cheering etc. But then I felt a very large hand on my shoulder, as an instinct I grabbed the hidden pepper spray in my pocket..A very tall and hot man looked down at me, damn.. I stared in awe. But he gave off some creepy-pervy vibe, so I stayed cautious.

"Hey beautiful, would you like to get a drink? I don't bite." He smirked at me, his offer was tempting but I stood my ground. "No thank you sir, I'm not here to drink, But thank you for the compliment!" I smiled at him, yet his grip got a bit tighter and he put his other hand on my hip.."Maybe a bite then, Sweets? Your very pretty" His smirk seemed much more forced now. I was getting scared of the buff Redhead infront of me.
"Excuse me, my friends are waiting for me- I need to g-" I tried to walk away- Suddenly I felt a grip on my wrist from inside my pocket, another hand?!
I gasped, looking around for anyone, anything. I was ready to scream and use my quirk.

"I'm sorry sir... Do we know you?" I felt someone stand behind me.
That voice!..oh shit...
suddenly The hands scattered around my body had loosened slightly, and I tried to get out of the situation. A loud and deep cackle filled the noisy room. "you again? Pathetic. Trying to "save" your little whore while you couldn't even save yourself last time? I might just need to finish the jo-"
Teach was breathing heavily, that's not normal is it??

*BANG*
Aizawa just punched somebody. Holy shit, I just witnessed my teacher- THE DRAMA.
omg- I cant wait to tell Kirish-

Aizawa looked at me, dead in the eyes. He was pissed.
———

"Kid, Get the fuck out of here. Right now. Everyone is outside." Did Aizawa just curse?!! Wait- Outside?? Already???!

Mina shook her head in agreement and darted away, before pausing to actually notice her Teachers facial expression.

Fear..
Horror..

I wonder why..

I turned around to keep running to the door..Wait a sec, Does Aizawa know him?..WAITTT AIZAWA IS FRUITY RIGHT?- omg toxic ex bf?? I really need to tell the girls abo-

The silence hit me like a dart...it's quiet...too quiet.. the music stopped, everyone stopped cheering.
I turned around to see my very own teacher, hung against the wall by his neck, and..lower abdomen......?struggling. The taller man had the clear advantage..and was

"YOU THINK YOU CAN PUNCH ME AND JUST GET AWAY WITH IT YOU SLUT???" Aizawa flinched and started to tear up, his facial expression stayed calm. But his eyes only showed the true terror he felt..this is getting extreme- Aizawa never gets scared- he's a pro hero...

He just stared at him, and waited..the buff guy clearly got pissed as his grip became tighter around Aizawa. But I just stood there in shock.

*CRACK*

JESUS!!- well that knocked me out of that trance-

Aizawa sat over the redhead, his scarf rapped around buff guy's broken arm and choked throat. Red tear filled eyes darted towards me..
HOLY SHIT. okay- seems Aizawa has this under control, I think I'll be on my way now.

—————————

Aizawa POV:
(A few minutes before)

Fucking shit. Of all the men in this god forsaken club. It had to be him, it really HAD TO BE HIM???
this is literally evidence that god hates my fucking guts.

———

I stood behind the pink girl infront of me. I'm fucking pissed.
But..

Of course I was terrified. Of course I couldn't move. Of course I also didn't know what to fucking do.

But what I did know, is that if I don't intervene soon....Her innocence, and her life may be at risk.

"I'm sorry sir..Do we know you?" I saw Ashido Flinch at my voice, Jesus Christ what am I doing, I should've just grabbed her and bolted. But no- I had to be stubborn and face this piece of absolute shit.

He cackled in my face, which sent shivers down my spine..I started to breath heavily. Panic. Memories.

"You again? Pathetic..."
Oh no.

Not now.

A panic attack?? Right now?? Seriously???...