broken [ stiles stilinski - sad ]

broken
/ˈbrəʊk(ə)n/
(of a person) having given up all hope; despairing.
"he went to his grave a broken man"
——
1/1 parts
she/her pronouns- female reader
(anyone can read though obviously <3)

third person.

"So how'd it go?" y/n said as she looked at Stiles' face which clearly expressed how he felt at the moment, answering the question she had asked.They were currently standing in the middle of the street, heavy rain pouring over them, both drenched. Y/n had found Stiles and she had watched as he got out of his car throwing some sort of metal onto the window of his beloved jeep before sitting on the ground near it, his back on the car. As Stiles took a breath to answer the angry girl she cut him off, accurately guessing what he would have said before she said "I'm going to kill that son of a bitch" but as she tried to storm away heading for the door Stiles grabbed her by the arm stopping her.

"don't-don't it's not worth it" he said still holding her arm, tears slipping down his cheeks.

"Not- not worth it? Stiles? You can't keep letting him treat you like this okay? Not anymore. I don't give a shit that he's a true alpha he's got this 'let's not kill anyone' hero complex and it's driving me FUCKING CRAZY. WE ARE FACING SUPERNATURAL THREATS. I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW ANY BEING COULD EXPECT US TO NOT GET OUR HANDS A LITTLE BLOODY!" she finally exploded, that right there did it for her. Of course she knew what happened, she knew Stiles killed Donavan, in fact she was the first person Stiles had told. She was sick of it, sick of feeling so damn weak all the time. She and Stiles were only human, they didn't have any absurd supernatural abilities like healing or enhanced senses or super strength, they had nothing, absolutely nothing to protect themselves. Stiles was protecting himself, thats all he was doing and it just so happened that he had to kill someone to do so, but that someone wasn't exactly innocent, was he? 

"Y/n-" Stiles tried to stop her from going on, startled nonetheless.

"NO! STILES. IT WAS SELF DEFENCE HE- HE THREATENED YOU, HE THREATENED YOUR DAD THE- THE ONLY FAMILY YOU'VE GOT LEFT, IF YOU ASK ME YOU HAD EVERY RIGHT TO KILL HIM, SELF DEFENCE OR NOT!" she continued, her eyes now filling up with tears burning from the sensation, pissed of because of the audacity Scott had to treat his friend, his BEST friend like this.

"that's not true, he's not the only family I've got, y/n" Stiles replied shaking his head, denying what she had just said

"What? How can you even look at Scott as your family after he treats you like this?" she said assuming he meant Scott.

"I didn't mean him" Stiles replied correcting her

"I meant you" he muttered under his breath quiet enough as the girl in front of him didn't hear it.

"Wha-" she started until Stiles cut her off

"Besides it was just Theo feeding him lies" he said hoping it would take the blame off of Scott and shift it onto Theo, but it didn't go quite as he had planned."Theo? THEO? That just makes it even worse, Stiles don't you get it? He chose to believe a pathological liar instead of his best friend! His best friend who has been there ever since he got bit, who has tried to help him even though he has every right not to, even when he kissed Lydia knowing you're in love with her-" she replied, knowing she was making a damn good point Stiles couldn't deny.

"Were." he said going completely off topic.

"What?" y/n said confused as to what he meant.

"Were- in love with her" he corrected, hoping she would understand what he was trying to say.

"Stiles thats not the point-"

"But it is, y/n" Stiles said, another tear flowing from his eye as he watched the same happen to y/n, crying out of frustration even though the rain concealed her tears.

"You were the only person I didn't think for one second would ever judge me for what I did- I knew you'd understand, I knew you'd sit there and listen and help me, help me fix what I've done." he started, not letting her say another word until he finished.

"Stiles-"

"You, YOU were the one who stuck with me through everything, who HELPED me through everything, even when I was off KILLING people when the nogitsune possessed me you NEVER gave up on me, I love you, y/n" he then added, slightly raising his voice.

Y/n just stood there, in the dark under the rainy sky as drenched as the heartbroken boy who just so happened to confess his love for her standing across her.

"Fuck- did I say something wrong? Y/n?-" he said in worry after seeing she wasn't replying- and wasn't planning on doing so.

At that moment, she cupped his cheeks, pulling him in for a soft kiss on his plump pink lips.

At that moment, it was as if nothing else existed in the world.

Not the dread doctors, not the pack, it was just them, Stiles and y/n, kissing under the rain as if they were in some cliche romance movie. It felt as if all their problems had gone away, as if the rain around them had cleared up leaving a warm, beautiful weather with the sun standing above them whispering, "you'll be okay"

Y/n finally pulled away after a minute, resting her head on his forehead whispering

"I love you too Stiles."

word count: 966

Pls vote <3