anguished [ stiles stilinski- angst]

anguished
/ˈɡwɪʃt/
experiencing or expressing severe mental or physical pain or suffering.
——
third person

Y/n Y/l/n felt the cold wind hit her chest as she ran over to her friends fighting for peace. She heard the sound of her boots hitting the hard concrete floor, clutching the bow in her hand.

Y/n Y/l/n saw a friend in danger. She pulled her arrow up and shot a silver arrow right through the Oni's body. She let out a relieved sigh as she saw her friend was now safe. Just then, she felt slight pain and wetness on her body.

Blood.

Y/n Y/l/n let out an agonizing scream as she felt the Oni's sword through her stomach.
She looked over to the nogitsune who had an evil grin plastered on his face as he watched the girl fall on the ground in pain. Her glance then reached over to Stiles Stilinski, her boyfriend who stood weak behind the shadows of his supernatural friends.

As her pulse began to slow, she heard the faint sound of footsteps coming closer and closer and suddenly felt a presence near her.

Stiles.

Stiles Stilinski ran over to her, holding her in his arms as he took of his flannel placing it on the bleeding spot to slow it down. He felt his eyes burning as tears begged to escape and he tasted the salty taste of them as they did.

"You're going to be okay, y/n do you hear me? I just need you to stay strong for a bit" he said, struggling to get out his words between the sobs that left his lips.

Y/n Y/l/n gave no response.

"Please don't leave me" he then added in desperation.

He wasn't going to lose the love of his life.

He heard a faint "Stiles" coming from the fragile body of the girl he held in his arms.

"Yes, yes I'm here" he said, his face lighting up to the sound of her voice.

He saw a single tear leave her eye as they fluttered and she struggled to keep them open.

"I love you—S-Stiles" she said

"Don't-don't do that don't act like you're saying good bye-"he was interrupted.

"It's okay" she said

then adding "I'm in the arms of my first love, the person I'll always love, my soulmate."

The word soulmate alone made the devastated boy cry even more.

"No-you can't you can't leave me please...y/n"

"I'll be okay, the big guy just had other plans for me, alright?" 

He could tell her voice was getting quieter and quieter.

"No-no he can't—" Stiles said as he saw someone running towards him and y/n.

Scott Mcall felt for his best friend who was holding the person he wanted to marry in his arms, who was bleeding out. He ran over to him reaching for y/n's arm to take her pain away.

Then he realised.

"I can't take your pain" he said, shocked.

Stiles's head turned to face Scott an he looked at him in both anger and confusion but in reality he wasn't angry at him.

He was angry at himself.

He was angry at the Nogitsune.

He was angry at the Oni.