first day on set [ dylan o'brien- happy/cute ]

The y/h/c girl pushed the covers off of her body after waking up to the sound of the alarm and sun blooming through her room's windows. She placed her bare feet onto the wood flooring and shivered at how cold it was. She pressed the home button on her phone and saw the clock which read 4.30 on it. She walked over to the bathroom connected to her room and took off her clothes, stepping into the shower.

She went into the shower, turning it on and as the cold water hit her body, she hastily changed the temperature to something that wouldn't make her freeze, holding the shower head over her hair so the water wetted her whole head. After she had done that, she poured an once of shampoo onto her hand and ran it through her hair using her fingers. The soap smelled of lavender, a fairly relaxing scent and for a moment Y/n had actually forgotten the stressful day she had coming for her. She massaged her scalp as she was shampooing it and felt the bubbles forming as she did so. After a little bit she finally rinsed the shampoo off of her head and reached for the body shampoo and the loofa that was next to it. She first wetted the loofa and poured the shampoo onto it running it over her body. She ran the water over her whole body once again and stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around her wet body. She also grabbed a smaller towel wrapping this one around her hair.

She glanced at the clock on her wall showing her it was now 4.42 am. She got dressed into some comfortable clothes; grey sweatpants and a v-neck white shirt and took her hair out of the towel, walking over to the bathroom to blow-dry it. She took the blowdryer out of the cabinet and untangled the cord wrapped around it, plugging it in. She held the blow dryer high and brushed through her hair at some times so it wouldn't tangle up or get frizzy. After she finished, she went back into her room and sat on her vanities chair. She pulled out her makeup bag and applied some concealer followed by some light mascara, they'd be putting makeup on her at set anyway, there was no point in going crazy. She then grabbed her brown bag from the floor and put her charger and phone into it before checking if she had everything she needed.

Most her stuff had been moved to LA anyway and she had been sleeping an air mattress and the only things left in her house were a tooth brush, her small makeup bag and as mentioned before, a blow dryer. She opened her suitcase which was against her bedroom wall and opened it, placing her remaining belongings in. She closed it up once again and stood up from her  knees, grabbing it by the handle and putting her bag on her shoulder. Y/n grabbed her black leather jacket set on the counter before putting on her black slip-on vans. She left her house at around 5:15 after locking it up and handing the keys to the home's new owner.

When she arrived at the unusually full airport, she saw the clock which read 6:02. Her flight was at 8:00 which gave her enough time to check in and have some breakfast. after about 45 minutes she spent going from one line to another, she finally escaped the imprisonment of the security and headed over to grab some food. She ordered a hot coffee and bagel which were ready in no time and as she turned around a tall, brown haired figure bumped into her, spilling coffee on her white shirt.

"Aw schnitzel" she said as the hot coffee contacted her chest.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry- here let me- oh not that'd be inappropriate- here are some napkins I don't know- crap I'm so sorry-" the man said in a stressed tone as he realised what had just happened.

Y/n slowly lifted her head up and her eyes met the mans honey brown ones and she noticed the moles scattered along his cheek. "woah calm down it's fine really, it was just a little hot" she said grabbing the napkins the man offered.

As she cleaned her self up and went over to the trash can a female voice which almost sounded robotic blared through the speakers, calling the people with a flight to LA to the gate.