5- A5

6,200 words

Mr. Mystery and I had talked for a couple minutes only finding out the basics about each other likes names and what we're doing in Nevada. His name is Daniel, basic name.

We were interrupted by Harry as he now stands in front of us. I send him a fake smile, "Hey."

"Hey?" He replies, unsure of why I was being so giddy towards him.

I turn to Daniel, "This is my brother I was telling you about."

"Yea... I just came over here to tell you that Liam's here." Harry says.

"Ok?" I reply unsurely.

"Well he is your boyfriend I thought you'd just like to know." He lies earning a glare from me.

Cock blocker.

I don't know how to reply, on one side it could be good to go along with it to keep me safe but I really want to go out with this guy for the night.

"If we go hang out at the suite will you come with?" I ask in hopes of meeting him halfway with this.

"To watch you hook up?" He asks, a bored expression on his face.

"Well no not exactly it doesn't have to be that."

"You're never gonna see him again." He points out.

"Ok.....ok maybe we will hook up," I look to Daniel, confirming with my eyes, "maybe we will?" I ask

He shrugs, tilting his head to the side, "I think we skipped a few steps but I don't see why not."

I turn back to Harry, but turn back to Daniel right away, "And how old are you?" I ask.

"Thirty seven." He answers with a smile.

"That's almost forty." Harry butts in. "You're basically twenty."

"Twenty two and he's thirty seven that's only fifteen years apart." I argue. "But anyways, just come with, I know it's not safe to go with a random guy, go get a girl to hang out with while you're there."

He ticks his jaw, "I'm not going to leave and grab a random girl just so you can get some dick."

Sighing I give up, "I'll just ask Niall then."

"No you wont, it'd be pretty stupid of you to leave the building at all. You're staying." He demands.

He's not even my real brother can he stop bossing me around?

I mutter in agreement and he says one last thing before walking away again. "I found everyone over in the far corner other side if you need to join us."

Nodding I turn my attention back to Daniel. "So-" I begin before he cuts me off by bringing his hand to cup my chin softly.

"What's this?" He asks. "It's like red." Swiping his thumb gently over the spot he continues, "Your brother doesn't hit you or anything right?" He asks, concern covering his face. The concealer from last night must've faded away.

Furrowing my eyebrows I reassure him, "No. Nooo. Nothing like that. It's- we were playing around with nerf guns and his smacked me in the face I'm fine though don't worry." I lie.

His concern vanishes a little, taking his hand away from my face, "That guy? Playing with nerf guns?"

I laugh lightly, "He's got a soft spot for me." I lie again.

"Righttt." He smiles, licking his lips slowly as his eyes flicker to my lips. 

Oh we can go there.