10- A9

Hey... so I obviously have not updated in months but I have this little bit it's short but I'm hoping publishing it will get me back into it? Sorry it took so long for me to be active again.

(I would recommend reading the ending of the last chapter)

"Fucking hell!" I curse, my jaw slacks open in agony at the pain.

Instinctively my hand meets the gooey stickiness that's coated my skin, and when I press further down I feel the raw skin that was exposed. Must've been a graze then, a shit eating deep one if you ask me.

I don't think, I just act with the burning anger in my bones, the fiery rage running through my chest and down my fists. I pick up the gun. All in five seconds I have the gun in my hand, elbows locked and hands in placement, aiming at the man who shot me and pulling the trigger to end his life before he could process the gun was even in my hand.

When Landon catches him fall to the ground in the corner of his eye he doesn't take any time to fuck around as he shoots the fake guard that's pointing his own gun at Louis. He sprints over to the body of the man I shot and positions his lifeless body to face the other dead man, tossing his gun on the floor next to him to make it seem like they had shot each other. He then tilts the metal can over to reveal the attempted to be stolen crystals and bolts up the stairs with Zayn hot on his heels. They have about three seconds to get out of sight before the guards walk in and catch them, which risks the whole mission.

They press their stomachs to the wooden surface of the top floor as soon as the guards bust through the door, eyes alert and analyzing the warehouse.

"Hey! What the hell happened in here?!?" One of them shouts. I can't tell if it was the same voice from earlier when I was almost caught but I'm sure whoever it was wasn't very happy with having to guard this place either.

"Gills!" The other guard shouts, "Over here."

"What do you got?" The first guard asks, but his question soon fades into one of no importance when he rounds the corner of a large crate and comes face to face with the set up murder scene. "....What do you think happened?"

The one guard, the one who is probably responsible for shinning his flashlight at me, pulls his walkie-talkie up to his mouth from his chest and informs whoever's on the other side of the line. "Two dead exporters, looks like they killed each other. There's also a stray can of crystals lying here, most likely the reason for the disagreement."

When he finishes off notifying them he drops his walkie, leaving a hard glance at the dead bodies on the floor before telling his partner to get on with it as he walked back into his original place, guarding the door.

Their voices are faint now, their mummers only slightly being heard from their position outside of the warehouse itself. "You're just going to leave the bodies???" The guy who walked in first questioned with astonishment.

Landon and Zayn pop up and jog over on alert when the coast is clear, crouching down next to me when they make it. Landon's stare burns the side of my face, his antagonizing eyes questioning my whole being. "Ali, are you ok?" He asks softly.

My eyebrows furrow in confusion as I look up to where he squats next to me, "Yea...? Are you?"

"Well I'm used to killing people, I didn't... think that was the case for you though." He evaluates unsurely.