Chapter 27:Foodtrip

Chapter 27:Foodtrip

Jesley's POV

This man really never fails to surprise the hell out me.After all his revelations yesterday,may after shock pa pala.Yung totoo,ilan pang pasabog ang ipapakita nya sakin?

And how come he's related to Nam Joon?!Oh come on! Sino pa ba ang kakilala nya ha?

>_______<

"Do you two know each other?!" I unconciously asked Juan upon seeing his astounded face and hitting the end call button on my phone.

Looking at him attest that he's flustered as much as I do. Well, include this two here glaring to each other in detest.

"Ye-yeah.He...he's the one I'm referring to.My not-so filipino friend."he  replied stuttering as he lowered down his phone.

O____O

Heol~So the filipino friend his talking about is Nam Joon?!Daebak~~

"Aisshhh!!!But why is that annoying girl here too?!Tsk."Nam Joon irritatedly said pointing to Axcel.

"What?!Hya~~Why are being such a jerk?!And FYI,you don't own this place so you don't have to wonder why I'm here.Tsk."mataray na sagot ni Axcel.

I'm starting to smell the scent of war here.

"Wait...please don't have a cat fight in here . Let's settle this down calmly okay?"I suggested as we joint our tables.

Both parties then tried to lie-low as we try to talk about our issues.

"Hya Nam Joon!!! Why aren't you helping Axcel huh?! Didn't my aunt told you to help her up?!" pagsasaway ko kay Nam Joon.

"Aiishhhh!! That girl is so...Makulit.She  keeps on bugging me off.Tsk."pagdadahilan nya.

"Makulit?!Ako?! FYI Nam Joon-sshi.Hindi kita kukulitin if sa  simula pa lang  tinutulungan mo na ako!Hmp!"

"Excuse me...can you guys please speak in a way that I could understand?I guess I'm also included it this conversation,right?"Juan interrupted up.

"But...Who is he unni?He seems familiar though..."Axcel curiously asked.

"Tsk.You don't know him?"Nam Joon side-commented.

"I'm not talking to you so don't make isturbo okay?!"mataray na sabi ni Axcel kay Nam Joon.

"Whatever."Nam Joon replied as he sulk in his seat.

Seriously,ano bang problema nitong dalawang ito?!Kung makapagbangayan kala mo ang laki ng problema nila.Dinaig pa kami ni Juan eh.

>______<

"Axcel, this is Park Yoo Hwan-'SSHI',someone I really don't know. Yoo Hwan-'SSHI'  this is Axcel, remember Niel? She's his cousin and she also came to the tour with us so you probably got to see her by then."I introduced both parties emphasizing to 'shhi' since it's true that I barely knew Juan.You know what I mean.

"Heol~Pa-park Yoo Hwan?! You mean...TVXQs lil' park?! The one on the headline right?! "she said in surprise.

I hesitately nodded.Shems~Even Axcel knows about it.

"Daebak~~ I really like TVXQ...specially Jae Joong oppa!!!Oh-unni! Seolma...are you the lucky foreign fan?!"she exclaimed.