Chapter 13: Couple Shirt

This chapter is dedicated to MaxineKaguri

Thanks for voting nae chingu~~

:*

---

Chapter 13: Couple Shirt

Juan's POV

Aiiishhh!!!

What's wrong with me??!!!

I kinda felt happy hearing that she's looking forward on meeting me...

As his idol's brother.

Wait!

Does that means she's not really aware of the fact that I'm someone related to her idol?

So she's totally clueless about this thing?

Tsk.Tsk.Tsk

Why can't she even see her idol in me??

I do look like my brother I'm telling you.

=___=

All that came to me is to tease her about falling in love with me...

As Ricky Park her idol's brother when she suddenly lost out of the scene.

I've searched for her throughout the crowded theme park knowing that were suppose to move in pairs.

Eventhough it's seems to be impossible I tried to look for her in this kind of place...

Because....because....

She just got out from being sick you know...

Maybe she'll get herself sick again since she haven't recovered that much yet...

Yeah that's it!

That girl!!!She really don't know how to take care of herself!!!

=_____=

I tried each and every ride coz she might have entered one of them....

But none of it was able to show Jesley's shadow.

Aisshhh!!!

Where is that clumsy girl hiding in really??

I'm getting tired in here...

=____=

I bought hotdog sandwich in one of the food stalls and continued to search for that girl.

I decided to ride the Aeronauts Balloon Ride to make it easier for me to look for her...

I even bought a telescope to see the people down there clearly...

I look through the scope immediately after getting on the balloon.

"Aiiissshhhh!!!!Where is that girl really hiding???"I said to myself as I bit on my sandwich.

I checked on every nooks and corners of the indoor park but there's no Jesley showing up.

Aiiissshhh!!!I should stop looking for her!!!

I'm just making myself tired for nothing...maybe she already got herself out here.

I got the scope way upward so that I can see the other balloons going to the other way in contrast with mine.

"Eo-uk--uk--"I got myself to choke when I saw that familiar face from the other balloon just in front of me.

Thankfully I got to prepare a bottled water here with me.

THERE...SHE...IS...

Enjoying the scene with another company when I'm here...busy looking out for her!!!!