Chapter 29:The Chaser

Juan's POV

Aiisshhh.What a great way to start the day.I was dragged into somewhere I don't know by my brother and now he left me standing here in nowhere.Where the hell is he hiding?And why did he even brought me here?!

I was typing into my phone to contact my brother when someone hardly bumped into my build followed by another one. Is playing tag usual here?? They were already meters running from my sight when I raised my head and shouted out for them.They're fast.

After some seconds,hyung came in scene running just like the other two and stopped by my side breathing heavily to catch up some air.

"Even you hyung?!What's happening?!"I shouted out in frustration. What's with people here really?

"That guy...he's a thief!"he just managed to say pointing unto the man running out from our sight and immediately run off again to chase the guy infront.

I wasn't able to react but I ended up chasing after all of them.This is what you call...real action. Are we filming something right now?!I didn't know that this thing still happens here but seriously?I don't know why my brother keeps on chasing after that man but he should have just thought that he's an idol and this thing might really get into the news if anyone notices him.

After several bumps into some strangers in the street,the chasing finally stopped at a distance.I wasn't really able to see the thief's built but the first one who chase after him got the item from him.

I was still gripping for some air when I attempted to go nearer by my hyung and the chaser who is kinda having some discussions right there.After a bit,I've come to hear bits of their discussion and something shock the hell out of me.

The chaser...is a SHE.

I could tell by the tone of her words but not in the way she dressed.She's actually facing the other way and all I can see is my brother's dumpfounded face getting all those blames from the chaser.

She's no joke,I could tell.The way she ran a awhile ago seems to say it all so I didn't bother to get in their chitchat and grabbed a bottled water from the nearest store.That was an intense run...but I enjoyed the one with Jess most.

Speaking of...I haven't hear something from her this morning.Maybe she's still sleeping since we got out late last night so I will not try to barge into her dreamland.

"Huh~that--that woman is really!!!"hyung heaved out of frustration when he got away from the chaser."Hya~Why didn't you help me out there?!"he added putting all the frustrations on me.

"Excuse me?!You dragged me out here just to experience such thing and you tell me that I didn't help you hyung when you see this?!Wow~"I said pointing into the dripping sweat from my skin.He didn't bother to say a thing and drink from the bottle that I'm holding."What did she say?"I asked since his not planning to tell me.

"She won't give me my planner unless I got her item back."he explained squeezing the drinking bottle out of anger.

"Wa-wait?We chased all the way here just....for a damn planner?!"I shouted out in disbelief.Why would the thief even run out for it??People here are not normal...including my brother.

"Well~That planner kinda looks like a wallet.I actually dropped it and she happened to be picking it up when the thief came out and grabbed what she's holding."he explained as he wipe off the dripping sweat from his head.

"It's just a planner hyung.Whats the big deal with that?!"I asked with annoyance.I didn't expect that we'll chasing a thief just for a mere planner making my brother weirdest of all the weirds I have known.