Chapter 30: Practice Studio

This is the last chapter of 'My Only Hwan pt. 1'

Micky's POV

Phewww~~I know this is my first POV but please make me do this first.

"I'M FREEEEE~~!!!!"I shouted out on top of my lungs.Finally,I made it out alive!!!

Okay,now I'll tell you.Well I guess Hwannie already told you guys about what happened earlier right?Aiishhh...that kid! He didn't even helped me on dealing with that gangster.

Yes,I called her that because she acts like one.Her vulgarity is still creeping the hell out of me till now.Tch.How could a girl even act that way huh?!That's right...that's right.She's not a girl. She's just someone who defines bad itself.Waah~I hope I'll never meet someone like her again.

You guys wanna know what she made me do?Aiishh...this was kinda embarassing but I'll tell you anyways,just make sure that this will be our secret okay?You wouldn't want to see oppa get humiliated in public right?Hehehe

So here's what actually happened.I was on my way to buy some stuffs but I happened to lost my precious planner.

Okay~You guys might have find this weird but it's not actually just a simple planner that you think.

Well,it's actually true that it does really contain some contacts of celebrities I've met but that was not the very reason why I have no choice but to give that goon what she wants.

It very important for me because almost all of my clandestine was written on that stuff so it would probably be a reflection of who I am and what I do.I was actually bit thankful that she was the one who got to pick up that thing because I wouldn't have to worry about her blabbing things about me. This fact actually killed me.She doesn't know that I am an idol or maybe she just simply didn't care.And one more thing,she's swearing a lot about  me being an idol or more felt like being an idol is a disease or sin. She must've hated us for some reasons I don't really know.

That's not the only thing.She even got me to buy her a cd which she claims to be in the walkman when it's robbed.Thankfully there was a nearby cd store where I found her beloved 'hiphop' cd exist.Even her choice of music is

strange.Maybe that the reason why she looks fierce...and somehow mysterious.

Aisshhh.Like I care. People like that shouldn't be given enough attention like this.Let's all forget about the mysery I've encountered to this day and forever keep it in our graves.Hahaha

I'm already on my way to DBSK's quarter...that's  how we call our group dorm. And as expected, I was the one who got in first.Well 10 pm is still considered to be early for those guys and I'm pretty sure they're on atleast one of these choices,either club or hotels.Hahaha.I'm kidding.Xiah & Max told me that they'll be going home and for the other two...I don't really know.

I opened my planner to check if she did something strange to it.And as expected,she did really scrib on it.Aiishh.Every page of it has her harsh and mean comments that will definitely got to your nerves.

I didn't realize that I've already dozed off from reading her bash comments but some serious noise woken me up from my peaceful sleep.It was actually Hero's signature laugh that always turned to be my worst alarm.

"Hya~hya~Shikro!!(Quite down!)"I managed to say when I'm still gripping for some more sleep.

"Oh~The sleepyhead is already awake!Illeona!!!Hahahaha(Get up!)"Hero said patting my tub to wake me up.