My Only Hwan pt. 2

MOH pt. 2 PROLOGUE

I'm not 'the only one' who gave up...

I'm not 'the only one' who let go...

I'm not 'the only one' who left...

Well, I guess I did...but at least I was not the first one to do so.

I did my best to keep things the way they were...and I know it's not enough but I have reasons why I can't....but how about 'him'?

Did he even got to confirm all those things he might have knew?I know he knows something I don't which might not be the truth.

Did he tried to ask me if what exactly happened that night?Oh yes he did.He called but he didn't got to hear the answer.I called him cack but he didn't bother to answer again.

Did he even tried to find out what exactly happened to me?I guess he did not.I didn't even felt his presence from that last moment we've been with.

And the very question I wanted to know the answer is...

Did he even tried to wait for me?

Oh~it might be something between these two: MAYBE NOT or ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Seeing how he I didn't even try to look on things already indicates that fact.That's why in the end,I stopped.

It's very hard to expect on things that are not even possible to work out.Well, I thought it'll not work out in the first place. But I tried...even with knowing that we're both living in a different world.

But I guess it's not enough to effort on my own.What is it's use if I was the 'Only One' who'll work on that.

Maybe that's the farthest we could take...the end of everything between us.It was short but it sure do leave something behind...either as memories or a dream.

Meeting him was like a dream.And every moment spent with him feels like one.

A dream that brings joy but also delivers a sting in my heart...

A dream that made me realize that he is 'the one'...

And a dream that will never happened once again.

Yes it might be only a dream...but against all that facts...

Why does my heart still thinks of him as 'My Only One'???

==============================================

[Check out MOH pt. 2's cover photo in this chapter.]

How was it???Hit vote and give me some comments please...

Next UD will be after a VOTE...just one please?Hahaha

^______^

<MickqueBwi27 04.1.15>