Chapter 17: Stick to You

Juan's POV

After leaving that girl in good hands,I directly got myself to walk towards our lodge.

What does Jesley call that again?

Cottage?

Yeah..I guess that's it.

And I bet she's either with Niel up until now or she's soundly sleeping in her pad.

O___O

I guess I'm wrong about that.

She's here......

Coming or should I say rushing towards me with an uneasy worried look in her face?

-____-???

What's with her look?

Did something happen when I'm not around?

When she finally stands in front of me...

She told me these concerned words with her worried face thinking that I'm the one who almost got drown.

=____=

She even reached for my forehead to check if I'm sick which I think is odd...

.

.

.

But sweet.

>\\\\<

I didn't expect to see her that worried for me.

She looks cute when she uttered that things without even thinking if I'm the one who got into trouble.

Aiissshhh...

Thinking about it makes me smile...which she kinda misunderstood.

I guess that embarrasses her making her walk out in the scene.

I followed her and before we got back to our lodge,

I thanked her for acting that way for me.

I mean, atleast I've got to see how she acts when she's worried even if it's false alarm.

She did even try to negate it but her face shows it all awhile ago.

It makes me glad thinking that she gives that importance to me so I didn't bother to go against what she just said.

I suddenly got the urge to get some rest thinking about the stress that the earlier conditions have given me so I rushed out to my bed without telling Jesley what exactly happened awhile ago.

My body is really in pain and I need to give it a rest and I guess telling her could wait.

=_____=

...

I woke up in my sched but it turns out to be different this time.

She was the one who got up first.

In the two days that I have shared a room with her, I always got to see her angelic sleeping face while lightly wheezing like a child.

>\\\\<

It's a shame I don't get to see her like that again for the last time.

Yes, this is probably the last time we got to be spending time together.

=_____=

It's been too short but I'll treasure this trip as I'll treasure her in my heart.

If it's possible to extent this trip with her,