036🌠

Luck was on their side today. It was a beautiful day, two or three tiny clouds trying to cover up the sky at most. No wind, no rain. Which was very unusual for this time of the year when rain was one with Busan.

Due to strict quarantine measures, two metre distance was required in between the people and the idols themselves.

Jimin expected to see a huge crowd behind them but then he saw a paper on the door saying that fifty people at most would be let inside. Lucky, Jimin and Jungkook weren't among the last ones.

"It's your turn. Show me your ticket." A man in the black suit said with strictness into his voice as he looked at the blonde male in front of the door.

"Three people can come in at most." He repeated and nodded when he saw Jimin's ticket. Going through the same process, Jungkook had walked behind Jimin alongside another girl behind himself.

"You came!" a familiar cheerful voice greeted the  three and it was no one other than Hoseok who was smiling widely at them.

Jimin held back his tears so tightly because man, he finally got the chance to see his idols in person.

Jungkook's wide, doe eyes roamed around the table untill they landed on a male with black curls and pink sweater.

"Oh my God you guys are actually real." Jimin whispered. He stood in front of Hoseok and placed their brand new album in front of him.

"Flesh and blood I suppose." Hoseok laughed and signed up the album before pushing it left to the next person. "By the way, you look way more handsome in real life."

Jimin blushed slightly and thanked Hoseok before moving to his ultimate crush and bias. Yoongi stared at him for quite a few seconds, making Jimin's cheeks grow even redder before leaving his sign. He leaned back into his chair and smirked at him.

Hoseok searched under his table before pulling our a big yellow bag and handed it to Jungkook. Jungkook was confused but giggled as soon as he realized what was inside.

"I told you I would buy you these, didn't I?" Hoseok chuckled as he asked. Jungkook nodded and hid his face behind the bag, making Hoseok gasp at his cuteness.

"So, how have you been Jimin? I must say you are gorgeous. Never seen a guy cuter than you, at this point." Yoongi said. Jimin opened his mouth to speak but he shut it before grabbing his album and moving to Taehyung.

"Are you seriously going to flirt right here, right now?" Hoseok laughed.

"I'm just being honest." Yoongi said. Jimin looked at him for a second, getting a bit lost in the pair of brown orbs staring right through his soul. Having Jungkook saying all those stuff in group chat didn't help the situation at all. To say that Jimin was embarrassed was an understatement.

"Hey Jimin, I was wondering, where is Namjoon?" Hoseok suddenly asked. Jimin sighed. "I'm afraid he won't be able to come today, he is currently having a very important exam which is needed in order to pass this year."

"Oh, that sucks. I was hoping to finally meet him. He was so happy about this day. Wasn't there any chance for him to swap the date?" Taehyung asked. Jimin shook his head, sighing because Namjoon indeed was very exited about this day just as they all were. Maybe even more.

Now a normal person would usually get angry if they would be ignored by their idol but Jimin totally understood Taehyung. He couldn't keep his eyes off the certain person that was currently talking to Yoongi so he just passed and stood in front of Seokjin.

Seokjin looked like he was going to murder someone. Jimin felt quite chills from his stare so he avoided staring at him and stared through a nearby window.