040

Namjoon's palms were sweating. His heart was beating like crazy and he kept reading Seokjin's Skype id over and over. Should he call him? Would that be a good idea? Namjoon wanted to see him so bad he literally felt his body going up into a heat phase.

He was fanboying like mad as he entered Seokjin's id in the searching menu and squealed when he saw a green bubble beside his username.

He resisted, every time he would click on the call button he would remove his hand from the mouse and hold his red cheeks.

But he screamed when a big black square popped up, indicating that Seokjin was calling him. Namjoon hit his cheeks a few times to try and calm himself down before he clicked the answer button.

Namjoon's breath hitched into his throat when the man he admired and loved the most appeared on the screen

Namjoon's breath hitched into his throat when the man he admired and loved the most appeared on the screen. His hair was messy, covering most of his eyes and his plump lips made him wonder what it would be like to feel them against his own. He was wearing a simple grey hoodie which revealed a bit of his shoulder and he kept the straight face when he saw Namjoon.

Namjoon's tongue didn't seem to cooperate with him as he kept his mouth shut, too shy to even speak. He was too busy taking in his handsome face.

"Hi."

"H-Hi." Namjoon wanted to slap himself for stuttering. But what could he possibly do? He couldn't believe his own eyes. He watched as Seokjin shifted into his seat untill he found the right position and placed what looked like a bowl and two chop sticks in front of him.

He wanted to squeal because damn, he was just about to watch the eat Jin live and the fact that he was the only one seeing this made him want to die out of happiness.

"Wow, your face is red. Do you have a fever or is it because you are seeing me?"

Seokjin was intimidating and it was as clear as a day. Namjoon didn't mind it, though. He would spend his days imagining him acting like that, like a whole dominant daddy over him. Sadistic? It was Namjoon's second name. But no one knew that side of him.

"M-Maybe." Namjoon whispered.

"Hm, did you say something?"

Namjoon took in another deep breath. His eyes roamed around his face and he brushed his knees together. Why was he feeling so hot all of a sudden?

"It's actually pretty h-hot in my room right now."

"Oh, really? You are not lying to me?"

Namjoon gulped at the way an evil smirk had spread across his face. He shook his head while biting onto his bottom lip and giving Seokjin an innocent stare. He could see that Seokjin stopped chewing onto the food and his eyes trailing down before looking back into his eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing?" Namjoon said, more like, questioned.

"Boys who lie usually get punished."