047

"Why are you doing this?"

The silence was thick. As well as the darkness. Namjoon realized he was sitting onto a chair with his hands tied behind his back and a blindfold covering half of his face. He was fighting his fear like a brave boy he was and taking in short and calm breaths so not to hyperventilate.

He had never been in such a situation before. Millions of thoughts rushed through his head. No matter how many times he asked, no one said anything back to him. He assumed he was alone in the room. It's been two days of him sitting like this and he could feel his legs hurting from the sitting position and his wrists were growing numb.

He was hungry. He was hungry, thirsty and exhausted. Not to mention how scared he was.

It was a simple night. He was walking home late from his extra English class, so excited about the fact he might be able to video call Seokjin just like that other time but how could he know that some sick person would kick him unconscious and tie him up against the chair at the unknown location.

He wasn't able to call anyone. He was sure no one knew what was going on with him and it was making the situation only worse.

The door suddenly opened and even though he was blindfolded, Namjoon could see the light before everything went black again and footsteps could be heard coming near. He tensed up, his breath becoming uneven due to not knowing what was the person going to do to him.

The person stood in front of him and stared down at him with pity in their eyes. Namjoon was squeezing his eyes, feeling them welling up with tears as his breath became even heavier.

"Are you scared?"

The voice was soft. Way so soft for someone who would just kidnap him out of nowhere and it was a female voice. Namjoon tried to calm down, practicing the inhale and exhale thing while wondering who could it be.

"Well, you should be scared. I warned you. So many times." They kept talking.

Namjoon frowned. "Who are you?"

"I knew you were going to ask that." She said and started laughing. "Typical. Just like in movies." She went on. She started walking around the chair, sending chills up his spine every time her heel would clap against the concrete floor. "No one will find you here, don't worry."

"But why would you kidnap an ordinary guy like me? It's not like I have money or anything." Namjoon said. She stopped walking and placed her hands onto his shoulders as she stood behind his back. "Oh, but you have something way more precious than money, fanboy." She pointed out his username.

Realization hit him like a truck. He knew who she was in an instant. He couldn't believe she could go so far to committing a crime just because of an idol. It wasn't like Namjoon was dating him or anything. Even if he was, it gave no right to anyone to do such a thing.

"I can't believe you went this far. What have you received from this? I don't even know who you are! What do you actually expect from me to do? " Namjoon asked.

She quickly stood in front of him and yanked the blindfold off his eyes. She grabbed his chin and pulled his head up, his eyes glaring into his own.

"W-What? Who are you?" Namjoon was terrified.

She raised her eyebrows. "You don't remember me? Really?"

Namjoon shook his head a few times. She scoffed, pushing his head to the side before crossing her arms over his chest. "Don't act like you don't know me. You knew me very well when you took the man of my life away from me. And now you are trying to take Seokjin away from me. I told you to stay the fuck away from him."

Namjoon was blinking like mad. His brain was trying to understand everything she was saying but he didn't remember ever taking away any guy from anyone.

"I'm sorry, I really don't know what you are talking about. I've never done that. Are you sure you've got the right person?"

She scoffed again and slapped him harshly across his cheek. Namjoon gasped, sucking in a long breath because of how much her slap hurt. Her chest was raising up and down quickly and her eyes were wide. She was looking around the room and definitely looked like he was panicking. Namjoon was so confused.

"D-Don't you dare say that! You were the one who took Yongguk away from me!" She screamed as she paced in front of him. "W-We were supposed to be together! Everything was going fine but suddenly my love is going out with you! Do you know how it feels? And now you are butting your nose into Seokjin's life? I won't let you take him away too!" She kept screaming.

Namjoon was now really scared for his life because she looked scary as fuck and he was trying to break free from the rope but it was pointless. She could hurt him more any second. She could even kill him. He couldn't know.

"I-I really don't know who you are b-but we can talk about this, okay?" Namjoon said.

She started laughing. All of the terror from her face disappeared and she smiled softly at him. "Yes, I've been thinking about you calling him here so we can run away together and you can go home. How does that sound?"

Namjoon was shocked. Calling Seokjin here was not a bright idea because he didn't know if she would do something to him too but not calling him would mean him never going home. He could even end up dead. Namjoon wanted to cry. He kept asking himself why he ended up like this. He had never done anything bad to anyone.

"Or else I can kill you right now." She smirked and pulled out a small knife from her pocket.

"I-I will call him." Namjoon breathed out and looked everywhere except at her. He felt like he was going to have a heart attack.

"Great," She offered his own phone to him. "Now it's your time to shine. I don't want any shit happening. He should be coming here alone, I don't want to see anyone else."

~

IDK what I'm doing anymore ahhahahahahaaha