048

"We need to find out his location first." Hoseok said. He opened up his lap top and turned it on with Jimin and Seokjin sitting by his sides. Taehyung and Jeongguk, along with Yoongi, were sitting on the floor and playing. Jeongguk's play of the day was his small kitchen and he wanted everyone to try out his meal.

"Guys, what if something happens to him? Who would even do this?" Jimin asked.

"I can think of only one person." Hoseok said. They all nodded. "It was probably that bitch or whatever her name was. She even threatened him a few times."

"Oh my god, how could I be so stupid not to react immediately!" Jimin groaned and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Stupid is a bad word!" Jeongguk said and pouted. Jimin apologized and kissed him on the forehead.

"We couldn't know, Jimin. Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault sick people exist." Hoseok reassured him.

Jimin stole a secret glance at Seokjin and he could see that he was looking devastating. He looked pale and his knee was constantly shaking due to how nervous he was.

Seokjin was blaming himself. Well, who wouldn't? Seokjin was a whole reason for this. But he didn't know that it wasn't his fault. Among great army's, there are always those who would do some kind of a bad thing to reach their idols. Well, those weren't even army's.

Seokjin's whole body was numb. He didn't know why he was feeling that way. Of course he was scared for Namjoon but there was something else. His heart would skip a beat every time he would get a message from him. His heart would do all sorts of saltos inside his chest when he would see his face on the video call. He was confused.

He was confused with his own feelings. Was it.. Was it possible that he was falling for the younger? Seokjin placed his face inside his hands and let out a sigh unconsciously. They all looked at him but no one decided to speak. They could see something was going on inside his head but they didn't want to bug him in a situation like this.

Seokjin flinched when his phone started ringing. His eyes grew wide when he saw an incoming call on Skype and it was no one other than Namjoon calling him.

They all gasped and Seokjin quickly grabbed his phone and answered the call.

"Namjoon? Is that you? Please tell me it's you! How are you? Are you hurt?" He couldn't seem to control his emotions nor words. He heard shuffling on the other side untill he heard that beautiful voice he missed so much.

"S-Seokjin?"

"Yes! It's me, Namjoon. Tell me, where are you?"

While he was busy talking, Hoseok quickly entered his program and tried locating Namjoon by his ip adress. Not a second later, he got a match, seeing he was at an abandoned side of the Seoul, just near the border of North Korea.

"C-Can you please come? They told me they want you to come alone. I'm scared. I'm so scared, Seokjin."

Seokjin's blood boiled inside of him. He could hear in his voice that he was frightened and perhaps hurt. He tried his best to control himself. Jimin and Hoseok placed their hands on his shoulders and nodded. Seokjin stared at them for a few seconds before he spoke.

"Yes, I will come and I will be taking you home with me."

"That's not how this will work, Seokjin. You won't be taking anyone. As soon as you come, you will be leaving with me or else I will blast his head with this gun of mine."

Hoseok took his own phone and walked outside the room, previously whispering that he was going to call Hitman to inform him about the situation. Person obviously had a gun and could hurt anyone at this point.

"Don't you dare touch him or else you will pay for it."

"Try me."

And the line went dead. They all looked at each other, all of them stressed out. Jungkook slipped out of his head space and stood up. He walked over to Jimin and hugged him tightly.

"Everything is going to be alright, Jimin. We will find Namjoon."

"Y-Yes, Koo. We will." Jimin whispered.

~

Can't wait for Seokjin to find Joonie :3