Before you read

Please, I would ask that you read this before starting 'Prey and Predator'.

1. This story contains some topics which may cause discomfort to some audiences, and such a theme is prominent in the majority of these chapters.

There will be descriptions of homicide, mentions of kidnapping and abuse, and sexual assault. The latter three are not provided with a full-graphical description, but it could be the cause of trigger for some audiences.
Read at your own risk.

2. All criminals and cases have been based on real crime and events which have indeed taken place, and for each, a short description named 'Case Study' will be provided.

I recommend you have a look into them if you are interested in real crime and also listening to podcasts and/or watching documentaries.

3. English isn't my first language, so I apologize for any mistakes I may have made throughout; I have edited and revised the story thoroughly, so you may not face such inconvenience.

It would also mean a lot if you checked out my two other Bungo Stray Dogs x Reader stories:

- 'Chrysanthemum Garden' (Dazai)
- 'Emotions' (Dazai - heavily influenced by another Wattpad Writer's story)

With that said, thank you for choosing to read 'Prey and Predator [Ranpo X Reader]' and I hope you enjoy it!

© AnAlienFromJupiter , 2021